安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/13 (五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之7——其實每個人的導師還是自己,能救自己的還是自己,一切憑自己的心念去做,自己的心要定,心要定就得多參訪聖賢先哲,踏往聖的足跡,才能瞭解那些話、那些理。老師希望徒兒們能走出自己的一片天地、自己的路來,老師要求大家守住自己的一顆天心,道在日常,道在自身,自身不研究而專研究別人,那是沒有用的。要做仙佛,得要自己放得開,你們每個人的能力無限、潛力無限,只是自己沒發掘,寶山還得自己挖,每個人都有上天賦予的智慧,因此要自己去找。你想修就去修,想辦就去辦,沒有人能要求你。因此,一切都操之在己,道心就是那顆初發心,發心與退心也只在一念間。心在哪裡?心在玄關處,今天你想怎麼做,還得靠自己。


(五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之 (7)

Untitled Document

濟公活佛慈語:其實每個人的導師還是自己,能救自己的還是自己,一切憑自己的心念去做,
In fact, everyone's mentor is still their own, as one can save themselves just by their mind alone,

自己的心要定,心要定就得多參訪聖賢先哲,踏往聖的足跡,才能夠瞭解那些話,那些理。
Their hearts should be determined; for the heart to be determined, then one should follow the footsteps of past sages, in order to understand their teachings.

老師希望徒兒們能走出自己的一片天地、自己的路來,老師要求大家守住自己的一顆天心,
I as the Teacher hope the disciples can come out of their own world, their own way, I asked everyone to keep their own holy-heart,

道在日常,道在自身,自身不研究而專研究別人的,那是沒有用的。
The Tao exists in the daily, the Tao exists in your own self. It's useless if you keep studying other's Tao and neglect your own.

要做仙佛,得要自己放得開,你們每個人的能力無限、潛力無限,只是自己沒發掘,寶山還得自己挖,
To be a Buddha, you must let go of yourself. We all have unlimited potential, it's just that we have not discovered them all yet, thus we must dig into ourselves and uncover those treasures.

每個人都有上天賦予的智慧,因此要自己去找。你想修就去修,想辦就去辦,沒有人能要求你。
Everyone has the wisdom that God has given him, so look for it. If you want to cultivate, then cultivate. If you want to propagate Tao, then you will do so, since no one can force you.

因此,一切都操之在己,道心就是那顆初發心,發心與退心也只在一念之間。心在哪裡?
Therefore, everything is in your own control. Tao heart is that first heart. To move forward and to retreat is only a matter of thought. Where does your heart lies?

心在玄關處,今天你想怎樣做,還得靠自己。
The heart is hidden in the portal. You decide what you want to do.

道德經‧第六十四章
Tao Te Ching. Chapter Sixty Four

合抱之木,生於毫末; 九層之臺,起於累土; 千里之行,始於足下。
A tree that fills the arm's embrace is born from a downy shoot; A terrace nine layers high starts from a basketful of earth; An ascent of a hundred strides begins beneath one's foot.

環抱的大樹,長於細如針毫的幼苗; 九層的高台,築起於一筐筐的泥土; 千里的行程,是一步步邁出來的。
The surrounding big tree grows from needle-like seedlings;The nine-story high platform is built from baskets of mud;The journey of thousands of miles is made step by step.

因此成就任何事情必須是一點一滴累積而來,這種變化是自然而然的。
Therefore, the achievement of anything must be accumulated bit by bit, this change is natural.

省思
Reflection

法國思想家馬塞爾說:「人是路途中的人。」
French thinker Marcel said:「A person is a person on the road.」

意思是人是生命的旅行者,有永無止盡的生命旅途。因此,修道者守住天心,承擔使命,真心的去行,就不會迷失方向。
It means that man is a traveler of life, and there is an endless journey of life. Therefore, the cultivator keeps the heart of heaven, undertakes the mission, and does it sincerely, so he will not lose his way.

結論
Conclusion

一.我的生命:用之於人、用之於社會、用之於天,則無愧矣!
1. My life: use it for people, use it for society, use it for heaven, then I am worthy!

二.我的責任:化人心為道心,化人欲為愿力,化迷惘還故鄉。
2. My responsibility: turn people's hearts into Tao,turn people's desires into aspirations, to resolve confusions and return to the origin.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments