安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth, clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enters your conscience and clearly heard.


2020/12/27 愿行篇——你所做的每件事,都是在了愿嗎?平時對道是否真的用心了?用心才能真正了愿啊!(一)以佛愿為己愿,以師愿為徒愿之1——濟公活佛慈語:修道修心,修哪個心?修你這個心。心千變萬化,脾氣毛病又一大堆,到處都是角。要真正明心見性,得磨成圓才真正能夠「明心見性」。見性是「清清靜靜,毫無雜念」,若還動念、怨恨不已,哪叫清靜?想替老師盡未了的濟世志愿,你們有多少人擔得起?你們都來自世界各國,雖然有高矮胖瘦、富貴貧賤的差異,但是靈性是相同的,如果徒兒們都能這些差異排除掉,用你們的心來交流,將來有一天必能達成世界大同的理想。這是為師的心願,也是為師來到人間的最大原因。


(一)以佛愿為己愿,以師愿為徒愿之 (1)

Take Buddha's vows as your own, take Grand teacher's vows as those of the disciples

你所做的每件事,都是在了愿嗎? 平時對道是否真的用心了?用心才能真正了愿啊!
For every task that you do, are you also fulfilling your vows? Do you normally treat Tao with diligence and sincerity? You must have diligence and sincerity to be able to truly fulfill your vows.

濟公活佛慈語:修道修心,修哪個心?修你這個心。心千變萬化,脾氣毛病又一大堆, 到處都是角。
Cultivating Tao is cultivating your heart. Our hearts are constantly changing, bad temperament and bad habits abound, issues and problems are everywhere.

要真正明心見性, 得磨成圓才真正能夠「明心見性」。
If we truly wish to understand our hearts and know our true self – conscience, we need to get rid of all our shortcomings.

見性是「清清靜靜,毫無雜念」, 若還動念、怨恨不已,哪叫清靜?
To know our self-conscience, our hearts must be clear, calm, and free from distracting thoughts. Our hearts cannot be considered clear and calm if distracting thoughts and hatred still persist.

想替老師盡未了的濟世志愿,你們有多少人擔得起?
How many people are willing and able to help your Grand teacher to take on the yet to be fulfilled vows that will benefit mankind?

你們都來自世界各國,雖然有高矮胖瘦、富貴貧賤的差異,但是靈性是相同的,
All of you are from different parts of the world and have different physical appearances and financial positions. The one thing that is the same as our true self-conscience.

如果徒兒們都能將這些差異排除掉,用你們的心來交流, 將來有一天必能達成世界大同的理想。
If all of your disciples can set aside all their differences, sincerely communicate and exchange their experiences, there will come a day when an ideal and united world can be achieved.

這是為師的心願,也是為師來到人間的最大原因。
This is your teacher's wish and also the biggest reason he travels to this mortal world.

佛性不分南北
Buddha Nature does not distinguish between north and south

六祖惠能初見五祖弘忍時, 曾有一段問答:
When the Sixth Patriarch Hui Neng first met the Fifth Patriarch Hong Ren, there was a question and answer session:

弘忍問:你是哪裡人?來這裡做什麼? 惠能答:弟子是嶺南人, 來這裡,只求「作佛」
Hongren asked: where are you from? And what are you doing here? Huineng replied: Disciple is from Lingnan and I am here to become a buddha.

弘忍說:你是嶺南人, 哪裡能作佛?
Hongren replied: you are from Lingnan, how can you be a buddha?

惠能說:人有南北之分,「佛性」並無南北之分。弟子身與和尚身不一樣,「佛性」卻並沒有什麼兩樣!
Huineng replied: people come from the north and south, but Buddha Nature has no distinction whether it is in the north or south. Disciple has a different status from a monk but Buddha Nature has no differentiation.

省思:頓悟、見性不是透過語言、文字、思考就能加以說明解釋的,所以稱為不立文字、直指人心、教外別傳的心法。
Realizing the truth and true-nature cannot be explained through language, words, or thinking, so it is called non-literal; it points directly to people's hearts and is not taught by other religions.

凡是時間上的過去、未來、現在,空間上的前後左右、上下,都是標誌,沒有一定的意義,也沒有實質的代表。
All the past, future, present in time, front and back, left and right, up and down of empty space, are all but symbolic, has no definite meaning or significance, and essentially has no representation.

結論:
一、人人本有清淨純真的佛性, 只因煩惱無明而遮蔽了。
1. Everyone has a peaceful, clear, quiet, pure, and sincere Buddha True Nature. It becomes hidden by worries and ignorance.

二、啟發自我靈明的佛性, 還得靠自己精進的修行。
2. To inspire self-enlightened Buddha- nature, we have to rely on our own diligent cultivation.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered
人生就會改變人生就會改變人生就會改變


♦︎ 如何懺悔迴向 (1)
作揖,跪,求明明上帝慈悲十叩首,求諸天神聖慈悲五叩首,餘蘊 (信士) ○○○ 虔心跪在老母蓮前,跪求老母大慈大悲諸佛菩薩護持;凡人六萬年來,今生今世因一切的無明造作,傷害了身旁很多的人、動物、四生六道的眾生,讓你們身心靈,痛苦煎熬,一切都是我的錯,我在老母蓮前,向你們懺悔求饒,請你們原諒我,並護持我,讓我身體健康平安的修辦道、財施、法施、無畏施、三施並進,並將所做的一切功德,都迴向給你們,讓我們共沾天恩師德,將我們的惡緣化做善緣,並在佛光普照,佛力的加持下,大家一起離苦得樂,往生淨土。求明明上帝慈悲一千叩首。

♦︎ 如何懺悔迴向 (2)
每天早晚燒香時,可恭誦懺悔文三遍,「往昔所造諸惡業,皆由無始貪嗔痴,從身語意之所生,一切我今皆懺悔,罪性本空由心造,罪從心起將心懺,心若滅時罪亦亡,心滅罪亡兩俱空,是則名為真懺悔。」念好之後,再恭誦「彌勒救苦真經」一至三遍,念好之後,迴向天下一切苦難眾生、地府幽冥鬼魂,四生六道的所有眾生。及迴向自己或是全家人(包括自己身上、身旁、及現場一切無形的眾生、無形的冤親債主、無形的好朋友,或者最近發生災難的眾生,或者聽到哪邊有人受苦難,都可迴向)。


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments