安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth, clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enters your conscience and clearly heard.


2020/12/05 心念篇——聖人求心不求佛,凡人求佛不求心;智者調心不調身,愚人調身不調心。故當善護其心,一心傾,則證菩提。(一)當你有心結時,如何打開之1——濟公活佛慈語:怎樣才能「改變自己」?想想自己的心結到底在哪裡?到底為了何事而想不開?為什麼走不出來?受到什麼阻礙?要把這些問題看清楚,為什麼會做不到,問題在哪裡?為什麼常會覺得很為難,是不是個性上的問題?為什麼會覺得很無力?為什麼人家可以走得很好,而我卻重心一直都不很穩?是哪裡生病了?修道不是都講「轉念」嗎?聽課都聽那麼多了,會不會轉?過於恐懼,就沒辦法得其正!過於好惡也沒辦法得其正啊!你修道修得愁眉苦臉,什麼原因啊?心結沒打開是不是啊?修道身心不健康,讓人家覺得是變態,可不可憐啊?修到最後,腦袋裡不裝道理,只裝一些是是非非,可不可悲?身為前面的人,你腦袋裡裝著某人怎樣啊!某人要改進啊!那是最可悲的。每個人都有眼睛,每個人都會看,現在人最大的毛病,就是多説少做,有沒有感覺?


(一)當你有心結時,如何打開之 (1)

How do you undo the 'knots' in your life

聖人求心不求佛,凡人求佛不求心;
Sages seek from within themselves and not from Buddha, ordinary people seek from Buddha and not their hearts,

智者調心不調身,愚人調身不調心。
wise people adjust their thoughts and not their appearance, foolish people adjust their appearance and not their thoughts

故當善護其心,一心傾,則證菩提。
Guard our hearts virtuously. Single heartedly adopt Bodhi ( The Supreme Wisdom) as our chosen and proven way of life.

濟公活佛慈語怎樣才能「改變自己」?想想自己心結到底在哪裡?到底為了何事而想不開?為什麼走不出來?
How do I change or improve myself? Think about exactly where the "knots" in your life are? What caused you to be unable to let go? The reason why you are unable to let go?

受到什麼阻礙?要把這些問題看清 楚,為什麼會做不到,問題在哪裡?
What is hindering you? Clearly understand the issue, and the reasons you are unable to overcome them. Why do you feel it is difficult, awkward, and embarrassing ?

為什麼常會覺得很為難, 是不是個性上的問題?
Is it because of your own individual character or personality?

為什麼會覺得很無力?為什麼人家可以走得很好,而我卻重心一直都很不穩?是哪裡生病了?
Why does it feel impossible? Why is it that others can lead a good life and you can't? Is there something wrong with you?

修道不是都講「轉念」嗎?聽課都聽那麼多了,會不會轉?
In Tao cultivation, we often talk about " reconsider or rethink our thoughts and look at things from a different perspective" But are you able to do so?

過於恐懼,就沒辦法得其正!過於好惡也沒辦法得其正啊!
If you constantly live in fear, it will be impossible to improve or correct yourself. If your life fluctuates between good and bad, it will also be impossible to be steady and smooth.

你修道修得愁眉苦臉,什麼原因啊? 心結沒打開是不是啊?
Tao cultivation results in you wearing a worried and miserable look. Why is this so? Is it because your life's "knots" are not loosened or undone?

修道身心不健康,讓人家覺得是變態,可不可憐啊?
When the body and mind of a Tao practitioner remain unhealthy, others will this as weird and abnormal .

修到最後,臉袋裡不裝道理, 只裝一些是是非非,可不可悲?
In the end, the mind is still full of unhelpful and delusional thoughts and beliefs instead of virtuous principles. This is a real pity and tragedy.

身為前面的人,你臉袋裡裝著某人怎麼樣啊!某人要改進啊!那是最可悲的。
As a forefront person, sometimes we are quick to form an opinion about others. We expect to see immediate improvement from them. We forget that we must also learn to change and control our own expectations.

每個人都有眼睛,每個人都會看,現在人最大的毛病,就是多說少做, 有沒有感覺?
Everyone has eyes to see and everyone is capable of seeing. Our current biggest problem is we speak more and do less. Do you realize this?

放下背後而努力面前
let go of the past and work hard for the future

時間是一條沒有迴轉線的單行道, 不會倒流讓我們改變已發生的事;
Time is like a one way street with no turning back. It will not allow us to go back and undo what had happened.

但未來卻是我們可以去創造的。
But we can determine and create our future.

放下過去,努力面前,向著標竿跑, 修道者的一生是竭力向前、向上的。
Let go of the past and work hard for the future. Move forward towards your goals. The life of a Tao practitioner is to always do his utmost, advance forward, and constantly improving himself.

省思
Reflection

當我們走在時間這條單行道上, 抉擇下一步時,要繼往開來,
When we travel on the one-way time path, we have to choose our next move carefully, decisively, carry forward the cause, and forge ahead into the future.

要讓未來沒有遺憾, 要用現在的決定,創造下一個更好的未來。
To have no regrets in the future, we need to decide now that we want to create a better future.

結論
Conclusion

一、察覺自己的心並要放下, 才能解脫煩惱與不安。
1. We must be aware that it is necessary to let go and only then can we be free of worries and anxieties.

二、掌握對的方向,善護其心, 則證菩提。
2. Guard our hearts virtuously. Choose Bodhi ( The Supreme Wisdom) as our proven way of life. Confidently grasp and move forward in the right path.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered
人生就會改變人生就會改變人生就會改變


♦︎ 如何懺悔迴向 (1)
作揖,跪,求明明上帝慈悲十叩首,求諸天神聖慈悲五叩首,餘蘊 (信士) ○○○ 虔心跪在老母蓮前,跪求老母大慈大悲諸佛菩薩護持;凡人六萬年來,今生今世因一切的無明造作,傷害了身旁很多的人、動物、四生六道的眾生,讓你們身心靈,痛苦煎熬,一切都是我的錯,我在老母蓮前,向你們懺悔求饒,請你們原諒我,並護持我,讓我身體健康平安的修辦道、財施、法施、無畏施、三施並進,並將所做的一切功德,都迴向給你們,讓我們共沾天恩師德,將我們的惡緣化做善緣,並在佛光普照,佛力的加持下,大家一起離苦得樂,往生淨土。求明明上帝慈悲一千叩首。

♦︎ 如何懺悔迴向 (2)
每天早晚燒香時,可恭誦懺悔文三遍,「往昔所造諸惡業,皆由無始貪嗔痴,從身語意之所生,一切我今皆懺悔,罪性本空由心造,罪從心起將心懺,心若滅時罪亦亡,心滅罪亡兩俱空,是則名為真懺悔。」念好之後,再恭誦「彌勒救苦真經」一至三遍,念好之後,迴向天下一切苦難眾生、地府幽冥鬼魂,四生六道的所有眾生。及迴向自己或是全家人(包括自己身上、身旁、及現場一切無形的眾生、無形的冤親債主、無形的好朋友,或者最近發生災難的眾生,或者聽到哪邊有人受苦難,都可迴向)。


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments