🙏 吉祥如意,法喜充滿 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down


安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/11/11 正念之2——南極仙翁詞慈語:舉頭三尺有神明,你的一念一舉、一言一行,人間私語,其響若雷啊!修行人怎可妄自菲薄?豈可輕看自己的使命?佛陀示現在印度是為了眾生的苦難,孔子遺春秋是為了要正倫常綱紀,而咱們白陽修士應了末劫年,又是為了什麼?在這末後一運,咱們順天應人,可要守住自己的愿、自己的心。修道不離自性,念念皆由自性而發,那是最直接也最純真的,是不是?


正念之 (2)

Positive thoughts

Untitled Document

南極仙翁慈語:舉頭三尺有神明,你的一念一舉、 一言一行,人間私語,其響若雷啊!
The saying goes ‒ gods and deities are just three feet above us, thus every thought we have or word we speak will be heard!

修行人怎可妄自菲薄?豈可輕看自己的使命?佛陀示現在印度是為了眾生的苦難,
How can a spiritual practitioner be belittling himself? How can you downplay your mission? The Buddha appeared in India for the suffering of all beings,

孔子遺春秋是為了要正倫常綱紀,而咱們白陽修士應了末劫年,又是為了什 麼?
Confucius spread virtue during the Spring and Autumn period (770-476 BC) in order to guide the right human relationship and discipline, however, we Bai-yang practitioners have arrived at the last era, and for what?

在這末後一運,咱們順天應人,可要守住自己的愿、自己的心。
In this last cycle, let's follow with the heavens and reply to the call for help of human; we must keep our own vows, our own hearts.

修道不離自性,念念皆由自性而發, 那是最直接也最純真的,是不是?
Cultivation is not far from our own nature, every thought is from self- nature, that is the most direct and most innocent, isn't it?

六祖壇經‧頓漸品第八
The Altar Sutra of Sixth Patriarch. Chapter 8: On instantaneity and Graduality

「自性自悟,頓悟頓修,亦無漸次, 所以不立一切法。」
「You immediately realize, you immediately cultivate. There is no step by step, thus no laws.」

自性要靠自己覺悟,頓時開悟就頓時修證,並沒有一個循序漸進的修持階段, 所以不必建立一切法。
Self-nature depends on self-enlightenment. When you become enlightened, you will cultivate immediately. There is no gradual progression of cultivation, so there is no need to establish all laws.

《頓漸品》為志誠禪師與六祖的對話。
《On instantaneity and Graduality 》is a dialogue between Zen Master Zhicheng and the Six Patriarchs

省思
Reflection

修道人應習《黃帝內經》所云:
A cultivator should practice what《The Yellow Emperor's Canon of Internal Medicine 》says:

恬淡虛無,真氣從之,精神內守,病安從來。
If you don't have too many thoughts, you can look at it calmly, the qi will naturally arise,keep the spirit inward, you won't get sick.

以三寶心法為修持法門,使精氣神順暢運行,虛邪賊風不侵,
Take the three treasures of mind as the practice method to make the spirits run smoothly. The bad winds and breaths of the four seasons will not harm the body,

並兼善天下,宣弘此道, 使眾生復歸於樸,得識本心。
and it will be good for the world. Propagating the Tao, so that all living beings can return to simplicity and realize the original mind.

結論
Conclusion

聖賢語錄: 一國之君能行王道,必可國安民豐。
Sage language record: The king of a country can follow the king's way, and the country will be safe and prosperous.

一家之主能行人道,必可父慈子孝。
The head of the family can practice humanity, and this family can be kind to parents and filial children.

一人之性能率性王,必可居寬養悲。
A person's temperament can be natural and straightforward, he can certainly be broad-minded and cultivate compassion.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】