安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/11/05 正命之5—當人生的方向能夠歸依真理時,那就是好命的開端了。真理在哪裡?素本份、守本命,就是真理,也就是安住上天所賦予你的本命;也只有行持本份,才不會造罪造業,徒惹許多不必要的禍事。寶寶啊!你們常將自己的身心逼向窘迫不堪,勉強自己的身心做違反自然的事,當然是顛倒妄想不斷,那怎麼能安寧自在呢?因為真理一失,必隨業緣轉化,那你的良知怎能不覆滅呢?所以才説要正命,正你的天命。修道要得「福慧雙修」,而不是只有「惜福」。不斷的儲存這些福報,藉著這些福報再去廣結善緣,讓每個人都成為你的「善知識」,成為你累生累世中的「貴人」。所以有福氣的人,「貴人」就多,「福報」在增長,這是奠定你「慧命」的一個階梯。因此,你要積極的培內聖外王,任何時刻都不要鬆懈,小心謹慎你的腳步。依此修如法行,就是一個正命的人。


正命之 (5)

Positive Destiny
Untitled Document

南極仙翁慈語:當人生的方向能夠歸依真理時, 那就是好命的開端了。真理在哪裡?
When the direction of a life can be attributed to the truth, then that's the beginning of a good life. Where is the truth?

素本份、守本命,就是真理,也就是安住上天所賦予你的本命;
To insist on one's duty and abide by one's destiny in life, that is the truth; that is to live in the life given to you by Heaven;

也只有行持本份,才不會造罪造業, 徒惹許多不必要的禍事。
Only by acting according to duties will we not cause crime and unnecessary trouble.

寶寶啊!你們常將自己的身心逼向窘迫不堪,勉強自己的身心做違反自然的事,
Child! You often push your body and mind into distress and force yourself to do things against nature,

當然是顛倒妄想不斷,那怎麼能安寧自在呢?
A life like this will of course experience disillusions and hard to get peace.

因為真理一失,必隨業緣轉化,那你的良知怎能不覆滅呢?所以才說要正命,正你的天命。
Because the truth is lost and must be transformed with the karmic debts, how can your conscience not to be destroyed? That's why you have to practice your positive life, and you should correct behaviors then keep your heavenly destiny.

修道要懂得「福慧雙修」,而不是只有「惜福」。不斷的儲存這些福報,藉著這些福報再去廣結善緣,
The Taoist practice should understand to " accumulate both merit and wisdom accumulations" and not just cherish the "blessings" At the same time continue to store these blessings, through these blessings and then to make and form good affinities with others.

讓每個人都成為你的「善知識」,成為你累生累世中的「貴人」。
Let everyone become your "good knowledge" and your "benefactor" in your life.

所以有福氣的人,「貴人」就多,「福報」在增長,這是奠定你「慧命」的一個階梯。
So the man who has the blessing, his "benefactors" is more, the "reward" is growing, which is to lay a ladder for your "wise life".

因此,你要積極的培內聖外王,
Therefore, you should actively both inside and outside, so that academic, virtue with both.

任何時刻都不要鬆懈,小心謹慎你的腳步。依此修如法行,就是一個正命的人。
Don't let up at any moment; be careful with your steps. Practice according to this way, is a man with a positive life.

點石成金術
(turning stone into gold)

以前有個神仙名鍾離,傳授呂洞賓點石成金之術,以利行善濟世。呂祖問說:「這種金會還原嗎?」
There used to be a fairy named Zhong li who taught Lu Dong-bin the technique to turn stone into gold to benefit the world. Lu Zu asked, "Will this kind of gold be restored?"

鍾離答:「五百年後,終究要復原為石。」呂祖說:「這樣豈不是害了五百年後的人嗎?這種法術我不想學。」
Zhong Li replied: " After five hundred years, it will eventually be restored to stone." Lu Zu said, ``Isn't this going to implicate people five hundred years later? In that case, I don't want to learn this spell. "

鍾離答:「修仙要積滿三千功德,就憑你這句話,三千功德已算圓滿逹 成,可以學仙了。」
Zhong Li replied: ``Becoming immortals requires to accumulate three thousand merits, depending on your sentence, three thousand merits are considered complete and successful, you can learn to be immortal.

省思
(Reflection)

《中庸》:「夫政也者,蒲廬也。」每個白陽弟子都是道務的推廣者,
" The Doctrine of the Mean": " Political will be like Pampas grass growing easily with a virtuous man in charge of." Every disciple of Bai Yang is a promoter of Tao.

要學習菩薩的利他精神, 像蒲蘆草一樣生機栩栩,義不容辭地在道場承擔使命, 廣結善緣,為眾生服務。
To learn the altruistic spirit of the Bodhisattva is like pampas grass. It is vibrant and willing to assume the mission in the Tao society, make good connections, and serve all beings

結論
(Conclusion)

一、師母慈語修福不修慧,福中也造罪, 修慧不修福,慧中也糊塗。
1. Master's kind words Cultivating blessings but not wisdom, blessings also inflict sins, Cultivating wisdom but not cultivate blessings, even with wisdom is also confused

二、覺悟了,就要堅持、堅持、再堅持,不可半途而廢,否則前功盡棄。
2. Once you are awakened, you must persist, persist, and persist, don't give up halfway, otherwise, the previous work is in vain..


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments