安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/11/02 正命之2——南海古佛慈語:眾生為何流轉六道?皆因找不到出路,所以生生死死,死死生生,輪迴不已。賢士得受明師指點之後,應多造善因緣,善行做多了,道理才展現得出來。道即是理,是回天的一條捷徑,從哪裡做起?在家做好綱常倫理,孝敬公婆、帶好小孩、尊敬長上、兄友弟恭,自然家庭和樂安康,永離災殃。這不是正命,又是什麼?


正命之 (2)

Positive Destiny

Untitled Document

南海古佛慈語:眾生為何流轉六道?皆因找不到出路,所以生生死死,死死生生, 輪迴不已。
Why all sentient beings fall into the six paths of reincarnation? Because they are unable to find the right path, therefore is trapped in the cycle of reincarnation.

賢士得受明師指點之後,應多造善因緣,善行做多了,道理才展現得出 來。
After you have received the Tao from the master, you should do good and help others, and after a period the meaning of Tao will emerge.

道即是理,是回天的一條捷徑,從哪裡做起?在家做好綱常倫理,孝敬公婆、帶好小孩、尊敬長上、兄友弟 恭,
Tao is the truth and the shortcut back to heaven. But where can we start? Start by taking care of our family with ethics by being filial to our parents and parents-in-law, raise our children well, respect elders, and show respect as good brothers should.

自然家庭和樂安康,永離災殃。這不是正命,又是什麼?
This way the family will be happy and safe from disasters. If this is not positivity then what is?

故事-尊重和體諒
Stories-respect and consideration

我媽媽很會煮菜,每週我們姐妹回家去,媽媽都會煮出一桌子的菜, 我在娘家只當公主,就等著吃飯。
My mother is good at cooking. When we sisters go back home every week, my mother will cook a table of dishes. I'm like a princess in my family, I just wait and eat.

但也因為父母住得近,幾乎每週都回娘家,相反的,前幾年孩子還小, 假日雜事也多,回婆家的機會很少。
Because my parents live nearby, I will return home every week. However a few years ago when the child is still young, there were more chores to do at home, and so there wasn't much opportunity to return to the parent-in-law's house.

如果有回去,也都是在星期六,星期天中午又回來,總是很短暫。一年到頭,只有過年停留長一點時間,
If I go to my in-law's house, it's all on Saturday, then I come back at noon on Sunday, always very short. Throughout the year, only stay a little longer during the New Year Time,

讓丈夫好好與公婆、兄弟姐妹聊天。我都想跟自己的父母多相處,相信丈夫也是。婆婆過年身體不舒服,吃了藥後整個人疲累,
let my husband chat with in-laws, brothers, and sisters. I want to have a good relationship with my parents more, and I believe my husband does too. Mother-in-law is unwell during the New Year, as she gets tired easily after taking medicine,

可是她會趁我休息時,把菜都先洗好挑好。煮飯時,兩個小嬸會跟我一起合作, 我們一人炒菜、一人準備食材、一人在旁邊立刻將用過的鍋碗瓢盆洗好,
But she will still help me clean the vegetables when I'm taking a rest. During cooking, my sisters-in-law will help out, one will cook the vegetables, the other will prepare them, and another will set up the tableware.

連回來過年的小姑,吃完飯就會把碗盤洗乾淨。大家一起忙,體貼對方,就沒有讓誰委屈。
Even the sister-in-law returning home on New Year, she will wash the dishes up after dinner. Everyone is busy together and is considerate for each other, so no one is wronged

省思
Reflection

很多事情是算不清楚,在家庭中要計較也計較不完。
A lot of things are not clear cut, so it is not necessary to argue about responsibilities within the family.

要學著站在對方立場思考,如果 都只想做自己,真的很難過日子。
Learn to think from other's position, if I just want to be myself, it's really hard to live

結論
Conclusion

厚德大帝慈語你能隨緣自在,當下離開對待, 默默盡心,當下即是滿足。
The Emperor of Great Virtues said: You can be at ease, get rid of discrimination now, dedicated silently, the moment is satisfaction.

對上不敢不敬,對下不敢我慢, 靈靈明明,戒慎也。
I don't dare to be disrespectful to the seniors, I don't dare to be stuck up to the juniors, keep spiritual clear, and stay cautious.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments