安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/30 正業之4——若要論人生富貴貧賤的定義,是取決於心怎麼想?慾是害身之禍根,會覆蓋良心,如果你讓慾望的身業拖累了生命,徒兒就註定一輩子太累太苦了。要知道,不足與知足兩種心態,造就兩種截然不同的命運與過程;你們既然要修道,就要超脫凡心,不能一直執囷在慾念當中。徒啊!該淡就淡、該忘就忘、該捨就捨,身心靈都無業了,才能達本還源、業盡晴空。還有,五戒若不守,身心言行必然沉淪其間,造下無邊無境的罪業。徒兒要好好善用此生此身,不要追求失道失格的慾,不要放縱失真失德的念,要把你的生命安住在利益眾生的道業裡,而不是隨意讓邪思雜念流竄。將自己放在正位上,循著正道走,康莊就在眼前。


正業之 (4)

Proper Duties

Untitled Document

濟公活佛慈語: 若要論人生富貴貧賤的定義, 那是取決於心怎麼想?
What kind of perspective do we use to define whether life is rich or poor?

慾,是害身之禍根,會覆蓋良心,如果你讓慾望的身業拖累了生命,徒兒就註定一輩子太累太苦了。
Desire is the scourge of the body, it will cover the conscience, and if you let it desire affect your life, then your life is bound to be difficult.

要知道,不足與知足兩種心態,造就兩種截然不同的命運與過程;你們既然要修道,就要超脫凡心,
To understand that the two mentalities of deficiency and contentment create two distinct fates and processes; Now that you're going to practice Tao, you're going to go out of your way as detached from the earthly-minded,

不能一直執困在慾念當中。徒啊! 該淡就淡,該忘就忘,該捨就捨, 身心都無業了,才能達本還源,業盡晴空。
Therefore, you can't be stuck in your desire all the time. My disciples! Forget what needs to be forgotten, let go of what needs to be let go. When you no longer have any karma, that's when you return to your original state.

還有,五戒若不守,身心言行必然沉淪其間,造下無邊無境的罪業。
In addition, if the five precepts do not comply, physical and mental, words and deeds will inevitably sink in between, creating endless karma.

徒兒要好好善用此生此身,不要追求失道失格的慾,不要放縱失真失德的念,
My disciples! You should make good use of this body in this life, do not pursue the desire that will fail your character, do not indulge in things that will fail your morality.

要把你的生命安住在利益眾生的道業裡,而不是隨意讓邪思雜念流竄。
Instead of letting evil thoughts flow by randomly, you should live your life in the Tao of all interests.

將自己放在正位上,循著正道走,康莊就在眼前。
If you can put yourself in the right position, follow the right path, broad road (great Tao) prospects are in sight.

故事
Story

一位年輕人在湖邊,見水中一塊發亮的金塊,看了很高興,趕緊跳進水中撈取。
A young man saw a piece of shiny gold nugget by the lake. He was very happy and jumped into the water to grasp it.

但是,他怎麼撈都撈不到;筋疲力竭、全身又濕又髒只好上岸,沒想到,等水波平靜金塊又顯現了。
But he couldn't get it no matter how hard he tried; He was exhausted, wet and dirty, so he had no choice but to go ashore. Unexpectedly, when the water waves calmed down, the gold nugget appeared again .

他想:「水中的金塊到底在哪呢? 我明明看到了,卻撈不到?」於是又跳下去撈,還是徒勞無功,
He thought, " Where is the gold nugget in the water? I obviously saw it, but couldn't get it? " So he jumped into the water again, still in vain,

實在是很不甘心!這時,父親找到他,看兒子全身濕 又髒兮兮的,問:「發生什麼事?」
Really unacceptable! At this time, his father found him and saw him wet and dirty. His father asked: " What happened?"

兒子回答:「我明明看到水中有金塊,但是怎麼撈都撈不到。」父親看了平靜的水面,
The son replied, "I clearly saw a gold nugget, but I can't get it no matter how hard I tried." Father looked at the calm water,

再抬頭望著樹,說:「你看,金塊不是在水中,而是在樹上!」
Then he looked up at the tree and said, " Look, the gold nugget is not in the water, but on the tree!"

省思
Reflection

凡夫總是為名利、空幻的東西 奔波、辛勞,這一切都只在心念。
Ordinary people are always busy and running around for fame, fortune, and illusory things. But everything is only in the mind.

要把生命安住在道業裡, 而不是隨意讓邪思雜念流竄。
We must live in Tao, instead of letting evil thoughts flow freely.

結論
Conclusion

厚德大帝慈語: 一.過去的得失,讓它過去,勿再計較執著, 這樣才有更好的明天,
The Emperor Of Great Virtues said: 1.Let gains and losses in the past pass, don't care about attachments. Only in this way can we have a better tomorrow,

黑暗誰都有,只要重新出發, 昨死今生的決心,即是光明。
Everyone has darkness, just start it over again. The determination of dying yesterday and born today can brighten our life.

二.陽光人人都有,本自具足,只要不被烏雲遮住,陽光充足,會為你當家作主的。
2.Everyone has sunshine which is self-sufficient. As long as not covered by dark clouds and be full of sunshine, self-nature will master the mind for us.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments