安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/29 正業之3——濟公活佛慈語:環境影響人格的發展與走向,所以風氣很重要。整個修辦的道風與宗旨要明白,絕對不是一般聚會聊是非、說八卦的場所,徒兒要認清來道場是要辦道、講真理、學聖賢、體真諦,一定要把握參學的機會,也要記得自己就是標杆、模範,很用心的要求自我,很認真的辦好每件事,很努力的參辦每個良辰,很負責的完成每個愿立;大家都進步,大家都成長,大家都立愿了愿,好嗎?你自己的目標一定要明確,不該做的、不能做的,一律都不去觸碰,以正人君子的標準自我期許,不要被墮性與無知給牽著走。徒兒!為師常說每個人都只有一次的人生,怎麼可以迷迷糊糊、亂七八糟的呢?


正業之 (3)

Proper Duties

Untitled Document

濟公活佛慈語:環境影響人格的發展與走向,所以風氣很重要。
A person's environment will affect the development and trend of personality, so the environmental atmosphere is very important.

整個修辦的道風與宗旨要明白,絕對不是一般聚會聊是非、說八卦的場所,
The environment of practicing and propagating Tao must be clear, as it should not be a place for people to talk nonsense and gossip.

徒兒要認清來道場是要辦道、講真 理、學聖賢、體真諦,一定要把握參學的機會,
The disciples should recognize that to come to the Tao society is to propagate Tao, to tell the truth, to learn the steps of sages, to practice the true meaning of the Tao; we must grasp the opportunity to participate in the learning.

也要記得自己就是標竿、模範,很用心的要求自我,很認真的辦好每件事, 很努力的參辦每個良辰,
At the same time remember that you are the role model, therefore need to be attentive about putting yourself to a higher standard, execute well, and participate in Tao propagation.

很負責的完成每個愿立;大家都進步, 大家都成長,大家都立愿了愿,好嗎?
Everyone is responsible for achieving everyone's goals (setting aspirations and vows); everyone is improving, everybody is growing, everybody is setting goals and achieving goals, okay?

你自己的目標一定要明確,不該做的、不能做的,一律都不去觸碰,
Your own goals must be clear, we don't touch the things that we should not do or cannot do.

以正人君子的標準自我期許,不要被墮性與無知給牽著走。
You have to aspire to build great character; do not be led away by laziness and ignorance.

徒兒!為師常說每個人都只有一次的人生, 怎麼可以迷迷糊糊、亂七八糟的呢?
My disciples! As the teacher, I often say that everyone only once, how can we afford to be such confused and disoriented?

中庸‧第三十章
(The doctrine of mean,chapter 30)

小德川流,大德敦化。此天地之所以為大也。
Small virtues are like a river flowing endlessly, great virtues can inspire all things to be cultivated. That is the reason why heaven and earth are great.

小的德行,如同河川長流不息, 能滋潤身心,但僅止於獨善其身。
Small virtues are like a river flowing endlessly, can nourish the body and mind, but only to be exclusive to oneself.

大的德行,心胸與天地同寬, 能感召萬物篤厚化育,可兼善天下。這是天地之所以偉大的原因。
Great virtue is like the heart which is as wide as the world. It can inspire all things to be cultivated and can spread goodness to the world. This is the reason why heaven and earth are great.

省思
Reflection

濟公活佛慈諭:「人不能以『感覺』過一生,要『用心』過一生。」用哪一顆「心」?用你的真心。
Ji gong Living Buddha's kind words: 'One cannot live a life with "feeling", should live a life with "heart".' Which "heart" to use? It's your true heart.

立愿了愿,慎思慎行,時時刻刻檢視行為是否利益眾生,考驗不足動其心,修道不離真自性。
Make a wish, fulfill it, think and act carefully, and always check whether the behavior is beneficial to all sentient beings. The test is not enough to affect our hearts. Cultivating Tao should not be away from our true nature.

結論
Conclusion

濟公活佛慈諭:一、修道有愿力,還要團結, 因為和氣才能致祥。
1. Ji gong Living Buddha's kind words: Cultivating Tao should not only have the power of wish, but also the unity. Because the only harmony can bring prosperity.

二、把握每個當下,珍惜每段緣, 不只要惜緣,更要圓一切的緣, 將「圓緣」兩字放在心中。
2. Grasp every moment and cherish every relationship. Not only need to cherish affinity, but also to complete all. Keep the word "consummate affinity" in our heart.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments