新春祈福 🙏 吉祥如意 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down


安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/22 正思惟之5——求道容易,修道就難。回想看看,你們的前人犧牲奉獻,把這個道脈傳到這裡來,而你們有沒有好好的護持,好好的盡心盡力去辦?你們生在這個安逸的環境裡,可意識到災劫頻頻,難道你們不怕?瞧瞧看,地球快壞了一半,你們還在安居樂業當中。可想到這個地球還能讓你們使用多久?你還能享受幾年哪?此時眾生正需要你們的援手,可不能再待在家裡沒事做了!我們來這世間,不白犧牲,也不白過日子,不浪費時間,身雖處安逸,但常心存警覺,如臨深淵,如履薄冰,戰戰兢兢的行。什麼時候災劫要來,誰都不知道,所以腎士更要未雨綢繆,發出你們的善願,集結廣大的善念善行,來化解災劫。在這個危急存亡的時機,地球是個生命的共同體,大家要互相勉勵、彼此提醒,而不是自己默默的承受就好。修道的路程要不斷突破,不斷超越,而不是停步或退步。修道是一輩子的事,守著一顎天心,公修公得,婆修婆得,一日修來一日功,一日沒修兩手空空。


正思惟之 (5)

Untitled Document Positive Thinking

Untitled Document

藍采和大仙慈語:求道容易,修道就難。回想看看,你們的老前人犧牲奉獻,把這個道脈傳到這裡來,
It's easy to receive the Tao but difficult to practice it. Looking back, your Grand Senior Master sacrificed and dedicated his life to bring this Tao here,

而你們有沒有好好的護持, 好好的盡心盡力去辦?
Have you cherish it, support it, and practice with all your heart?

你們生在這個安逸的環境裡,可意識到災劫頻頻,難道你們不怕嗎?
You were born in this comfortable environment, but have witnessed frequent disasters; are you not afraid?

瞧瞧看,地球快壞了一半,你們還在安居樂業當中。可想到這個地球還能讓你們使用多久?你還能享受幾年哪?
Look, the earth is half broken, and you're still living and working safely. How long do you think we can use this Earth for? How many more years can you enjoy?

此時眾生正需要你們的援手, 可不能再待在家裡沒事做了!
At this time, all beings are in need of your help, you can no longer stay at home doing nothing!

我們來這世間,不白犧牲,也不白過日子,不浪費時間,身雖處安逸,但常心存警覺,如臨深淵,如履薄冰,戰戰兢兢的行。
We come to this world, not in vain, not to waste time; although comfortable, we must remain alert and serious as if we are near the abyss, and walking through thin ice.

什麼時候災劫要來,誰都不知道, 所以賢士更要未雨綢繆,發出你們的善願,
When the disaster is coming, no one knows, so you have to plan ahead and send out your good wishes.

集結廣大的善念善行,來化解災劫。在這個危急存亡的時機,地球是個生命的共同體,
You must assemble the vast number of good deeds to defuse the disaster. In this critical time of survival, the Earth is a community of life,

大家要互相勉勵、彼此提醒, 而不是自己默默的承受就好。
we should encourage each other, remind each other, rather than keeping it to ourselves.

修道的路程要不斷突破,不斷超越, 而不是停步或退步。
The journey of cultivation must be constantly be improved, constantly surpassed, rather than stopped or regressed.

修道是一輩子的事,守著一顆天心, 公修公得,婆修婆得,一日修來一日功,一日沒修兩手空空。
The practice of Tao is a lifetime effort, keep a heavenly-heart, what you do is what you get, a day of practice a day again; one day of lacking off, no gains.

經典之美‧道德經‧第七章
Classic beauty. Tao Te Ching. Chapter VII

是以聖人後其身而身先,外其身而身存。The saint put his own vital interests behind and became the leader of the
the crowd which ultimately better protected his own life. Isn't it because he doesn't care about himself? So, he can achieve himself better.

聖人效法天地之德來立身處事,先謀眾生的利益,將自身置之度外,反而能美德流傳悠久而能長存。
The saint imitates the virtues of heaven and earth to stand up and deal with things, first seek the benefit of all living beings and put himself out of the way, so that the virtues can be passed on for a long time and last forever.

省思
Reflection

《六祖壇經》云:「正見名出世,邪見名世間。」
"The Altar Sutra Of The Sixth Patriarch" says: "The positive view is in pure land, the evil view is in secular world."

六識動六根,六根觸六塵,當下無取捨, 即是清淨心,
The six consciousness move the six senses, and the six senses touch the six dusts. (six kinds of external stimulus) There is no choice at the moment, that is, the pure mind.

因此修道是實踐之學,先得後修,悟後起修,找到入門處,就要開始用功
Therefore, the cultivation of Tao is the learning of realization. Receive enlightenment first and cultivate after; after being guided the path, you must start cultivating.

結論
Conclusion

克服修道障礙的作法:
Ways to overcome obstacles of cultivation:

一、發心立愿,愿大助力大。
1. Make a wish and make great contributions. The greater the wish is, the stronger the help is.

二、不斷精進,提昇心境。
2. Keep improving and elevating your mind.

三、肯定道真、理真、天命真。
3. Affirm that Tao is true, the principle is true, and the doctrine of heaven is true.

四、人生要圓滿,為人處事先要圓融。
4. Life must be complete, and you must be skillful in dealing with people and things.

五、自我反省,生發智慧。六、謹守佛規。
5. Wisdom comes out self-reflection. 6.Observe the Buddha's rules.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】