安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/20 正思惟之3——藍采和大仙慈語:賢士都是有智慧的人,也都明白人生不過是過客投旅,生命猶如風中之燭。你在世一天就得有一天利益世人的作為,否則只是空過一生。人生有很多該盡的義務與責任,你不能為了和光同塵,就讓自己的良知隨波逐流了。利益眾生的大業要打自內在的「悲天憫人」做起,擁有慈悲心,才可以化解自他的貪瞋癡,否則「慈悲」二字儘是口號!怎麼斷得了劣根與惡緣?怎麼改變命運、轉動生命?奉勸賢士,好的信念要紮深根,不能只是牆頭草、一時的不忍心,慈悲的信念紮得不夠穩,哪天遇上疾風狂雨,就容易折根損命,那你的修學行道無疑只是在渡日子而已。


正思惟之 (3)

Untitled Document Positive Thinking

Untitled Document

藍采和大仙慈語:賢士都是有智慧的人,也都明白人生不過是過客投旅,生命猶如風中之燭。
You are all people of wisdom, and understands that we are nothing be a temporary guest in this world, where life is as fickle as a candlelight blown by constant wind.

你在世上一天就得有一天利益世人的作為,否則只是空過一生。
For each day on earth, you must have at least one act that benefits the world, otherwise we're putting our time to waste.

人生有很多該盡的義務與責任,你不能為了和光同塵,就讓自己的良知隨波逐流了。
Life has a lot of obligations and responsibilities to do, you can't just let your conscience go with the flow.

利益眾生的大業要打自內在的「悲天憫人」做起,擁有慈悲心,才可以化解自己的貪瞋癡,
The great ambition of to benefit all people should start with your inner compassion. With compassion; you can dissolve your greed, anger, ignorance.

否則「慈悲」二字儘是口號!怎麼斷得了劣根與惡緣? 怎麼改變命運、轉動生命?
Otherwise, the word "compassion" is a slogan! How can you break the bad roots and the bad relationship? How do you change your destiny and turn your life around?

奉勸賢士,好的信念要紮深根, 不能只是牆頭草、
An advice to each any everyone that good faith should take root, and not just be a wade of grass.

一時的不忍心,慈悲的信念紮得不夠穩, 哪天遇上疾風狂雨,就容易折根損命,那你的修學行道無疑只是在渡日子而已。
Any moment when we can no longer endure, show kindness, or maintain our firm believe; that's when we're vulnerable to obstacles that we may encounter. At that moment, if we give up and fail easily, then it's undeniable that our time in cultivation has gone to waste.

道德經‧第四章:挫其銳,解其紛,和其光,同其塵。
【字義】銳:銳氣、鋒芒。紛:不切合實際的紛紛之想。塵:指現象世界,相對於本質世界。
【譯文】它(道)不顯露鋒芒, 解除世間的紛亂,收斂它的光耀, 混同它於塵世之中。經典之美‧道德經‧第四章
The beauty of scripture: Tao De Ching:Chapter 4

挫其銳,解其紛,和其光,同其塵。
In it all sharpness is blunted, All tangles untied, All glare tempered, All dust smoothed.

【字義】
Word meaning:

銳:銳氣、鋒芒。紛:不切合實際的紛紛之想。塵:指現象世界,相對於本質世界。
Chaos: unrealistic thoughts. Dust: refers to the world of phenomena, relative to the world of essence.

【譯文】它(道)不顯露鋒芒, 解除世間的紛亂,收斂它的光耀, 混同它於塵世之中。
Translation: It (Tao) does not show its edge, relieves the chaos in the world, converges its brilliance, and mixes it with the world.

省思
Reflection

悟道者,心與道合,以天心處事若無見聞, 與道同身清靜治己,平和應世而無爭。
An enlightened person, the heart is in harmony with the Tao, and he deals with things with the heart of heaven, everything is like nothing, and he is with the Tao and governs himself quietly, peacefully and without contention.

道降火宅,火中栽蓮,善解俗塵萬物,與之共存, 秉持天地良心,超然歸根,生發菩提,意守玄關, 照見如來自性。
Tao descends on the fire house, planting lotus in the fire, good at resolving the vulgar and all things, coexisting with it, upholding the conscience of heaven and earth, detached return, the mind is born with Bodhi, the mind is guarded by the profound entrance, and the seeing is like self.

結論
Conclusion

濟公活佛慈語:1. 『禪』,玄不玄? 禪之意就是單心, 就是最簡單的心。
Jigong Living Buddha's kind words: 1.Zen, is it mysterious? Zen means single mind, which is the simplest mind.

2. 外離向曰『禪』,內不亂曰『定』,
2.Not clinging to the outside world as you perceive through your eyes, ears, nose, and tongue:「Zen」. Not chaos inside: 「Ding」.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments