🙏 吉祥如意,法喜充滿 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down


安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/19 正思惟之2——靜靜思惟你的每個起心動念,是怎樣造成各種因緣的?再想想,當你投入色身之後,隨著因緣的起落,有了善惡美醜的身心,在你起伏多變的身心裡,最想要得到怎樣的成果?你給自己擬定的方向是什麼?你終其一生的心愿又是什麼?你們説想要捨身辦道?捨恩愛、捨凡情、捨所有?捨得了嗎?財物捨得了嗎?你們是這麼的追逐錢財名利,可有反思迴光你的「捨」是無私無為的嗎?若不是二六時中守本真心,怎會知道你的犧牲奉獻是出自無心無為的本心?不忘失本心,方見自性佛,你的所思所慮才合中道。但是你可知道「本心」是什麼?你在這紅塵中追逐貪嗔癡,可知這貪嗔癡是地獄三條根?而你卻又偏偏覬覦貪嗔癡!該是好好調息身心、火候的時候了,勇敢接受上天一而再、再而三的要求與鍛鍊,同修之間更要相互砥礪,時時求精進,一秉「勞不怨、學不倦」的精神,才能接近聖賢之輩。


正思惟之 (2)

Untitled Document Positive Thinking

地藏古佛慈語:靜靜思惟你的每個起心動念,是怎樣造成各種因緣的?
Quietly reflect on each and every thought that occurs in your mind, what is the cause of their emergence?

再想想,當你投入色身之後,隨著 因緣的起落,有了善惡美醜的身心, 在你起伏多變的身心裡,你給自己擬定的方向是什麼?
Think again, once you've projected yourself onto this form and color, and according to fate, arises kindness and evil, the beautiful and ugly. With all these within you, what kinds how goal have you set for yourself?

你終其一生的心愿又是什麼?不忘失本心,方見自性佛,你的所思所慮才合中道。
What is the wish of your life? Do not forget the pure Buddha nature within you, by doing always keeping this in mind, all your thoughts will be in accordance to Tao.

但是你可知道「本心」是什麼?你在這紅塵中追逐貪嗔癡,可知這貪嗔癡是地獄三條根?
But do you know what " the original heart" is? You in this mortal world chases after greed, anger, and ignorance; do you know they are the three evil roots of hell?

而你卻又偏偏覬覦貪嗔癡!該是好好調息身心、火候的時候了,勇敢接受上天一而再、再而三的要求與鍛鍊,
Despite the fact, you are still desiring greed, anger, and ignorance! It's time, you should adjust your body, mind, and ability, bravely accept the demands and tasks of God,

同修之間更要相互砥礪,時時求精進,一秉「勞不怨、學不倦」的精神,才能接近聖賢之位。
The fellow practitioners always seek improvement from each other; has always held the spirit of " work and not complain, learn tirelessly", in order to get close to the position of sages.

你給自己擬定的方向是什麼? 你終其一生的心愿又是什麼?
What is your direction for yourself? What is your lifelong wish?

老前人說:我的使命 替師分憂我的責任 歸根認母我的工作 渡化萬國九州
The Grand senior master said: My mission is to share worries for the holy teacher. My responsibility is to recognize the ancestor and return to Lao Mu (God) My job is to travel to propagate Tao all over the world.

管理好自己的人是修行人, 專管别人的人是庸俗人。
People who manage themselves well are cultivators. People who meddle with others are vulgar

每一個人的生命歷程遇到的波折, 都會讓你有所體悟,有所成長。 考驗鍛煉,幾經風雨,亦在成其志,
The prosperity and adversity encountered in everyone's life will make you realize and grow. Tests and tempering, after getting over trials and hardships, it can also accomplish your ambitions.

靜觀人生的過程精彩可期,是一場足以令人期盼且收穫滿載之旅途。
The process of contemplating life is wonderful, it is a journey full of expectations and rewards

無為,是一種「順應自然」的作為。 經過有為的思考,以當下的判斷做出順勢而為的行為,
Inaction is an act of " compliance with nature" After deliberate thinking, use current judgments to act accordingly.

即順應自然變化規律,使事物保持其天然本性,從而達到「無為而無不為」的境界。
That is to comply with the laws of natural change, so that things maintain their nature, so as to achieve the state of " nothing can't be accomplished with the act of compliance with nature."

結論
Conclusion

一.二六時中本心守,使命責任煉火候。不偏不易中庸合,捨身無為不執著。
1. Keep the true heart in mind 24 hours. The mission and responsibility will be tempered. To comply with the doctrine of mean without deviation, don't fixate on something and dedicated our lives to Tao.

二.初發心容易,恆久心難持,不忘失本心,方見自性佛。
2. It's easy to get started, but it's hard to hold on forever. Don't forget your original heart, so that you can see the Buddha of your true nature.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】