安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/18 正思惟之1——思想的輪迴是無止境的,一念一輪迴!地藏古佛慈語:現在的世界變化多端,人心不古,慘無人道,良心泯滅; 許多號稱知識份子的,激烈反對因果報應之説,不相信因果法則。殊不知,這樣的見解與想法,給世界留下太大的禍害。不相信因果的人愈多,世上的問題就愈複雜,愈來愈可怕!各位賢士,修道首要相信「善有善報,惡有惡報」的因果報應,有了這樣的「正確思惟」之後,這個世界才有和諧、清淨的生機。因為「思想」的輪迴無有止境,一念一輪迴!賢士當於念念中警覺,莫造惡因。如果你老是想從別人身上貪圖好處,或藉萻別人來提高自己,這種可怕的思惟終必造成無法承擔的後果。賢士當謹記!愈逢亂世,愈要注意自己的念慮、行為,切勿讓滿心滿念的七情六欲,惹上不必要的禍端啊!因此,要灨得積存好念、好事、好話,這就是在「儲德」;你的德儲得夠厚了,才有能力轉厄呈祥。天地是一種應對,生命亦然;賢士要在相對的天地中過著幸福平安的日子,平時就要多積福納善、心安其所,那麼喜神必來護佑。切記!真理就在生活之中。所謂「順天則昌,逆天則亡」,不違天心天意的人,必能正確的思惟世間萬法,生命的真善美因此而被啓動。


正思惟之 (1)

Untitled Document Positive Thinking

思想的輪迴是無止境的, 一念一輪迴!
The reincarnations of thought are endless, a single thought is a reincarnation!

地藏古佛慈語現在的世界變化多端,人心不古,慘無人道,良心泯滅;許多號稱知識份子的,激烈反對因果報應之說,
The world has changed significantly, the heart is not as before, it has become inhuman, lacks conscience; and many so-called intellectuals fiercely opposed to the concept of karma.

不相信因果法則。殊不知,這樣的見解與想法,給世界留下太大的禍害。
They do not believe in the law of cause and effect. But little did they know that such opinion leads to much harm to the world.

不相信因果的人愈多,世上的問題就愈複雜,愈來愈可怕!各位賢士,修道首要相信「善有善報,惡有惡報」的因果報應,
The more people that don't believe in karma, the more complicated and dire the problem will be! As a Tao cultivator, we must believe that goodness will meet with good recompense and evil with evil recompense.

有了這樣的「正確思惟」之後, 這個世界才有和諧、清淨的生機。
With such correct thinking, the world can have a harmonious and pure vitality.

因為「思想」的輪迴無有止境,一念一輪迴!賢士當於忘念中警覺,莫造惡恩。
It is because the reincarnations of "thinking" are endless; single thinking is a reincarnation! You should be mindful and not sin.

如果你老是想從別人身上貪圖好處,或藉著別人來提高自己,這種可怕的思惟終必造成無法承擔的後果。賢士當謹記!
If you're always trying to get benefits from others, or use others to improve yourself, this terrible idea will have consequences that you can't afford. You should keep that in mind!

愈逢亂世,愈要注意自己的念慮、行為,切勿讓滿心滿念的七情六 慾,惹上不必要的禍端啊!
The more you encounter chaos, the more you should pay attention to your own thoughts, behavior, do not let the heart be engulfed by the seven lusts, as it will create unnecessary evil!

因此,要懂得積存好念、好事、好 話,這就是在「儲德」;你的德儲得夠厚了,才有能力轉厄呈祥。
Therefore, to know how to accumulate good ideas, good things, good words, this is in the " saving virtue" your virtue is accumulated enough to be able to turnaround bad fortune to good.

天地是一種應對,生命亦然;賢士要在相對的天地中過著幸福平安的日子,平時就要多積福納善、心安其所,那麼喜神必來護佑。
Heaven and earth are a type of response, and so is with life; to live a prosperous life between the realm of heaven and earth, we must accumulate merit in our everyday life; as such we will have security, good fortune, and protection from the gods.

切記!真理就在生活之中。所謂「順天則昌,逆天則亡」,
Remember! Truth is in life. The so- called: "those who follow heaven prosper, those who defies heaven perish".

不違天心天意的人,必能正確的思惟世間萬法,生命的真善美因此而被啟動。
Those who will not go against the will of heaven will be able to think correctly about the law of the world, and the true goodness and beauty of life will be initiated as a result.

換釘子
Change nails.

思惟就像木匠釘一隻新釘子來取代生鏽的釘子一樣,我們可以用善念來取代惡念,
Thinking is like a carpenter changing rusty nails with new nails. We can change our bad thoughts with good thoughts

如果我們不斷受到不善的思惟模式的侵襲,那麼,我們就要學會「換釘子」, 用善的思惟模式替換不善的思惟模 式。
If we are constantly being confronted with improper or unwholesome thoughts, we must learn to change, just like the 'Carpenter changing nails'.

省思
Reflection

正思惟反映了事物存在的方式。笛卡爾說:「我思,故我在」。
Descartes said:" When I am in thoughts, I can feel the presence of my original spiritual self"

思惟它就像一張地圖,能夠幫助我們找到要去的地點。
Thinking is like a map, it can guide us to our destination.

但是當到達目的地的時候,就要放下地圖,並進入現實世界。
But when we reached our destination, we have to let go of the map and enter into the real world.

結論
Conclusion

一、「思想」輪迴無止境,當念念警覺,莫造惡因。
1. "thought". Can cause endless cycle of reincarnation and therefore be vigilant and do not commit sins or create bad karma.

二、「德」儲得夠厚,才有能力轉厄呈祥。
2. "Virture Morality" When accumulated sufficiently, only then will it be able to turn adversity into good omen.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments