安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/16 正見之3——真修的人對自己是時時謹慎、步步小心,深怕哪裡沒注意到就欺心敗德了。可不要認為這樣的修道很累,要知道,觀照工夫下得深,改惡向善的力道就愈強,修道理念就更澄澈,所知所見也不會離道太遠。在這樣的時局裡,到底有幾人懂得這樣做呢?現在的社會因為不想要自我要求,所以好人愈來愈少,惡人愈來愈多,對吧?你們今天既然學道了,就要有改正自己的勇氣,再進一步去影響別人往善的方向走,那你不就成功了嗎?所以不要看輕自己,你們每個人都很重要,大家一定要好好端正身心來己立立人。大家都是在修辦道的人,對於修辦的方向要正確,而不是光比道親人數的多寡,也不是比佛堂的大小,最要緊的是內德要培、外功要建。如果你付出了一輩子的苦心,卻是在外相上計較與算計,這不就辜負了天恩師德?其過可大了,不可不注意喔!


正見之 (3)

Untitled Document

仙佛慈語:真修的人對自己是時時謹慎、步步小心,深怕哪裡沒注意到就欺心敗德了。
Those who are truly cultivating are always careful, afraid that a slight carelessness may lead to unethical behavior.

可不要認為這樣的修道很累,要知道,觀照工夫下得深,改惡向善的力道就愈 強,修道理念就更澄澈,所知所見也不會離道太遠。
Don't think that cultivating as such is tiresome, as you must know, if we put effort into self-reflection, the easier it is for us to change the bad to good. We will then have a firm understanding of Tao, and thus will never be too far away from it.

在這樣的時局裡,到底有幾人懂得這樣做呢?現在的社會因為不想要自我要求,所以好人愈來愈少,惡人愈來愈多,對吧?
At a time like this, how many people know how to behave as such? Because more and more people in society demand less of themselves, there are less good and more bad people, is that right?

你們今天既然學道了,就要有改正 自己的勇氣,再進一步去影響別人 往善的方向走,那你不就成功了嗎?
Now that you have learned your way, you must have the courage to correct yourself, and then further to influence others to go in the direction of good, then you have succeeded, isn't it?

所以不要看輕自己,你們每個人都 很重要,大家一定要好好端正身心來己立人人。
So don't look down on yourself, each of you is very important, we must take good care of ourselves to stand up for everyone.

大家都是在修辦道的人,對於修辦的方向要正確,而不是光比道親人數的多寡,也不是比佛堂的大小,
We are all cultivating Tao together, thus the direction that we take must be correct. It is not about the number of followers or the size of Buddha Halls,

最要緊的是內德要培、外功要建。
The most important thing is that the inner morality should be cultivated and the introduction of Tao to others should be carried out.

如果你付出了一輩子的苦心,卻是 在外相上計較與算計。其過可大了, 不可不注意喔!
If you pay a lifetime of hardship, but in the external form of the calculation and strategy, this kind of sin and mistake can be large, must pay attention to it!

故事
Story

有一位七歲小沙彌,叫"蘇卡" 。有一天,他隨著舍利弗托缽看到農夫正在引水灌溉,
There is a seven-year-old monk named " Suka". One day, he was begging alms with Sariputta and saw that the farmer was diverting water for irrigation

他問舍利弗:"尊者!水可以被引導到任何地方嗎?"
He asked Sariputta: " Ananda! Can water be guided anywhere?"

舍利弗說:懂得技巧就可以的。接著,看見製作弓箭的人,用火鍛烤竹子, 他看到製作彎曲的竹子變成直的。
Sariputta said: Yes if you know the skills. Then, he saw the man who made bows and arrows using fire to forge the bamboo, and he saw that the curved bamboo became straight.

也看到木匠正在切割木材,用來製作車輪。蘇卡心裡想著:"這些沒有意識的河水、竹子和木材,
I also saw carpenters cutting wood to make wheels. Suka thought to himself: " These unconscious river water, bamboo and wood

都可以加以調伏,做成有用的東西,而擁有意識的我,為什麼不能調伏自己的心呢?"
All can be tempered and made into useful things, but why can't I, who have consciousness, temper my heart? "

所以他後來調伏了自己的無明習性,滅除了痛苦,成為了一位聖者。
So he later tempered his ignorance habit, eliminated pain, and became a saint.

省思
Reflection

若能默默修行,覺知自己的心念,才能收攝自心,觀照心念,照顧自己的念頭。
If you can practice silently and be aware of your own mind, then you can focus on your mind, reflect on your mind, and take care of your own thoughts.

修行不只是一兩天的功夫,心念連續不斷的生滅就像溪流一樣恆常流動, 因此我們要懂得預防,久而久之自然能突破。
Cultivation is not just for a day or two. The continuous birth and death of the mind are like a stream flowing constantly. Therefore, we must know how to prevent it, and it will naturally breakthrough over time.

結論
Conclusion

一.觀照工夫下得深,改惡向善的力道就愈強,理念就更澄澈。
1. To deeply reflect on the mind, the strength to change evil to good will be stronger, the concept will be clearer.

二.修辦最要緊的是內德要培、外功要建。
2. The most important thing to do is to cultivate internal morality and build external merit.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments