安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/15 正見之2——我們修道的目的,就是要「識心達本」,要識心達本就得經常迴光返照,才能將你人生中的難題一一解開,現出你的清靜本心。人人都有一點天良知,那就是你的清靜本心,所謂「人之初性本善」,天性是純潔無污染的,只因落於塵埃沾染了七情六慾而起了變化,而今上天降道就是要敲醒你的本性,讓你先聞法,有了正見,就不會離道太遠了。路不走不到,鐘不敲不響!上天的暮鼓晨鐘要敲響三界十方,讓原胎佛子都能甦醒。在這運數當中,都有上天的安排。順天者昌,逆天者亡!天不能言,地不能語,人居於三才之中為貴,亦唯賴人來宣道闡化,可見人是何其的尊貴? 身為萬物之靈的你們,希望大家真的修回虛靈不昧,把你來人世間的責任完成,這才是你對生命的正見。


正見之2

Untitled Document

南極仙翁慈語: 我們修道的目的,就是要「識心達本」,要識心達本就得經常迴光返照,才能將你人生中的難題一一解開,現出你的清靜本 心。
The purpose of cultivating Tao is to "truly understand ourselves", and in order to do so we must often self reflect. Doing so will help us resolve the conflicts in our life, and our calm selves will gradually emerge.

人人都有一點天性良知,那就是你的清靜本心;所謂「人之初性本善」,天性是純潔無污染的,
Each and everyone of us have an innate purity and kindness within us, and that is our nature in the purest form. The saying "man's nature is kind at birth", meaning our initial nature is pure and unpolluted.

只因落於塵埃沾染了七情六慾而起了變化,而今上天降道就是要敲醒你的本性,讓你先聞法,有了正見, 就不會離道太遠了。
But because we are influenced by the seven emotions and six desires of this world, heaven has given us the opportunity to first receive Tao to awaken our true nature.

路不走不到,鐘不敲不響!上天的暮鼓晨鐘要敲響三界十方,讓原胎佛子都能甦醒。在這運數當中,都有上天的安排。
A path cannot be reached without walking towards it, and a bell will not sound without ringing it! Heaven is sounding the bell to awaken all disciples. Such is all according to heaven's plan.

順天者昌,逆天者亡!天不能言,地不能語,人居於三才之中為貴,亦唯賴人來宣道闡化,可見人是何其的尊貴?
Those that follow will survive, and those that defies will perish! Heaven and Earth cannot speak, thus we see the exceptionality of Man among this three entities. Man has the ability to communicate Tao, isn't it precious?

身為萬物之靈的你們,希望大家真的修回虛靈不昧,把你來人世間的責任完成,這才是你對生命的正 見。
Being the soul of all sentient being, hope that you all can cultivate towards the true nature and accomplish your mission. This is the true understanding towards life.

經典之美‧論語‧為政第二
Beauty of classics. The Analects. Political second

子曰:「為政以德。譬如北辰,居其所,而眾星共之。」
The most ideal politics is to persuade the people with virtue. Like the North Star, staying in its fixed position, while many other stars will surround and return to it.

孔子説:「最理想的政治,莫過於以德服人,率民以正,如此方能使民心悦誠服,衷心擁護。
Confucius said: "The most ideal politics is to persuade the people with virtue and lead the people by righteousness. Only in this way can the people be convinced and sincerely support them.

這就好比北極星,靜靜地留在它固定的位置,而其他眾多的星辰,都會在四周拱衛環繞,歸向於它。」
This is like the North Star, quietly staying in its fixed position, while many other stars will surround and return to it. "

省思
Reflection

人生無時無刻在做抉擇,只有審慎的運用智慧,放掉我執、小愛,才能看見生命的使命,人生才能進入另一種可能,命運也就此改變。
Life is making choices all the time. Only by using wisdom carefully, letting go of ego and little love, we then can see the mission of life, and can enter another possibility in life, and destiny will also change.

結論
Conclusion

佛云:一念嗔心起,百萬障門開, 一念慈心定,百福生資糧。
Buddha said: With a thought of anger, millions of barriers emerge, with a thought of kindness, millions of blessings sprouts.

濟公活佛慈語:有參與,才會感受修辦之意義, 有理想,才會開拓生命之奇蹟。
Ji gong Living Buddha's kind words: Only if you participate, you will feel the meaning of cultivation. Only with ideals will the miracle of life be developed


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments