安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/12 (五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之6——現在各教各派,都有很多修行人,他們是先修後得,而你們是先得後修,終結都是一樣。在這潮流下,科技發達,什麼都電腦化啦!電腦可代替人。可是科學雖發達,造出一隻螞蟻了沒有?這上天賜靈性給我們,乃是千真萬確的,道真、理真,你不修則不真哦,做人不可假,或許在短期間他人不瞭解,但久了就會被認穿、察覺,所以不要自欺欺人。現在修道是在涵養德性,而德性是什麼呢?那就是誠於中行於外,真心想幫助他人,但不求回報、默默的做,這才是真德性、真功德。為師希望徒兒們要養德,德不是口説,德性的好壞是要讓人去感受的。每個人給的感受都不一樣,這就是每個人的特性,這特性就叫做「氣質」,而氣質就是內在的表現,是言語無法形容出來的,是人與人之間的感受,也就是靈性與靈性之間的感覺,也因此「道」,就是自身看不見的靈性,這才是真的,希望大家好好的參悟才是。


(五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之 (6)

Untitled Document

濟公活佛慈語:現在各教各派,都有很多修行人, 他們是先修後得,而你們是先得後修, 終結都是一樣。
Now there are many spiritual practitioners in all the teachings, they cultivate first before receiving Tao, while you receive first then cultivate; in the end the result is the same.

在這潮流下,科技發達,什麼都電腦化啦!電腦可代替人。可是科學發 達,造出一隻螞蟻了沒有?
Under this trend, science and technology are well developed and everything is computerized! Computers can replace humans. But despite science this advanced, was it able to create an ant yet?

這上天賜靈性給我們,乃是千真萬確的,道真、理真、你不修則不真哦!
God gave spirituality to us, is true, the Tao is true, reason is true, but what's not true is if you do not cultivate!

做人不可假,或許在短期間他人不瞭解,但久了就會被認穿、察覺,所以不要自欺欺人。
People cannot be false, perhaps in a short period of time others do not understand, but they will recognized after a while, so do not deceive yourself and others.

現在修道是在涵養德性,而德性是什麼呢?那就是誠於中行於外,真心想幫助他人,但不求回報、默默的做,
Cultivating Tao is to nurture virtue, but what is virtue? That is sincerity in the heart, and a drive to help others but do not ask for return; acts anonymously,

這才是真德性、真功德。為師希望徒兒們要養德,德不是口說,德性的好壞是要讓人去感受的。
This is true virtue, true merit. As a Teacher, I hope that all disciples to nurture virtue, virtue is not through the mouth. The good or bad of one's virtue is to be felt and determined by others.

每個人給的感受都不一樣,這就是每個人的特性,這特性就叫做「氣質」,而氣質就是內在的表現,
Everyone provides a different feeling, as that is the individual's characteristics. This characteristic is called "temperament", and temperament is the inner expression,

是言語無法形容出來的,是人與人之間的感受,也就是靈性與靈性之間的感覺,
This characteristic is indescribable by words; it is the feeling between people, that is, the feeling between spirituality,

也因此「道」,就是自身看不見的靈性,這才是真的,希望大家好好的參悟才是。
Therefore, " Tao" is the like an invisible spirituality, this is true, and I hope you have try to understand it well.

有一個落第的秀才,以為自己文章寫得不錯,但沒有被錄取,大罵考官眼睛瞎了, 不認識貨。
There was a scholar who has failed the imperial examination. He was thinking that his writing was excellent but was not admitted. So he cursed that the examiner was blind and did not have good tastes.

正好有個道士在旁邊聽到了,就說他的文章一定不好。這個秀才很不服氣說:「你沒有看到我的文章,為什麼說我文章不好?」
It happened that a Taoist priest heard him nearby and said that his article must be bad. The scholar was very unconvinced and said, "You haven't read my article, why do you say my article is not good?"

道士說:「看你心浮氣躁,怎麼能寫得出好文章?哪有心浮氣躁、胡思亂想能有成就的?」
The Taoist priest said: "Look at your impetuous heart, how can you write a good article? How can a good article be written by cranky thinking and impetuous heart? "

所以,有學問的人,心清淨,就能看得出來你是不是真有修行。
Therefore, a learned person with a pure mind can tell whether you really have cultivated well.

古人談德性,也就是人的行為舉止與品性, 都應該效法大地,因為大地厚實和順,可以容納萬物。
The ancients talked about virtue, that is, human behavior and character, should imitate the earth, because the earth is thick and smooth, and can tolerate everything.

而爭執當中,最容易看出一個人的德性涵養的程度。
In disputes, it is easiest to see a person's degree of moral cultivation.

一、德性的好壞不是口說, 是讓人去感受的。
1. The quality of virtue is not just talking about it. It depends how people feel it.

二、氣質是由內而外的表現,是無法用言語所形容的。三、道就是誠於中行於外,自身看不見的靈性。
2. Temperament is the performance from the inner heart to external appearance. It cannot be described in words.
3. Tao is sincere in heart and reveals it in appearance , which is invisible spirituality.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments