新春祈福 🙏 吉祥如意 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down


安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/11 (五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之5——徒兒是要做佛呢?還是要做個肥料機器啊?你們這個真主人、這個佛性,是不是把這個假肉體,當成你們真主人的機器啊?不要做個製造肥料的機器喔!老師我只希望你們好好修真功、修真德。功,就是公正的心;真功者,就是有真正公正的心,也就是上天的心、一片慈悲之心。上天的心,無所不包、高大博厚,所以上天賦予你們這個靈性,叫做自性。徒兒要修真功、見自性,才知道你自己應該做什麼事情。道,是至高無上的。我們假使不能把至高無上的道代表出來,就對不起天、地、君、親、師,對不起老中,所以應該把這個道代表出來,不管是言行動作,或者是外表態度,一切的一切,都要知道如何把道發光大,好不好?


(五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之 (5)

Untitled Document

徒兒是要做佛呢?濟公活佛慈語:還是要做個肥料機器啊?
My disciple, do you want to become a Buddha? Or to be a fertilizer- producing machine?

你們這個真主人、這個佛性,是不是把這個假肉體,當成你們真主人的機器啊?不要做個製造肥料的機器喔!
Do you, the true master of Buddha, make full use of this prosthetic body to practice, to effectively use your body to achieve Buddhahood? Don't use this body to be a fertilizer machine!

老師我只希望你們好好修真功、修真德。功,就是公正的心;真功者,就是有真正公正的心,
I as the teacher only hope you practice well, practice true virtue, have a fair heart.

也就是上天的心、一片慈悲之心。上天的心,無所不包、高大博厚,所以上天賦予你們這個靈性,叫做自性。
This is the heart of God, a heart of compassion. God's heart, all-encompassing, tall and thick, so God gave you this spirituality, called self-nature.

徒兒要修真功、見自性,才知道你自己應該做什麼事情。
My disciples, you have to be true and see yourself so that you know what you should do.

道,是至高無上的。我們假設不能把至高無上的道代表出來,就對不起 天、地、君、親、師,對不起老中(母),
The Tao is the supremacy. We assume that we cannot represent the supremacy of the Tao, we are worthy of heaven, earth, king, parents, teacher, the almighty god,

所以應該把這個道代表出來,不管是言行動作,或者是外表態度,一切的一切,都要知道如何把道發揚光大, 好不好?
So this Tao should be shown, whether it is words and actions, or appearance attitude, everything should know how to carry forward the Tao, okay?

有一個小和尚,擔任撞鐘的工作,已撞了好長一段日子,天天撞,夜夜撞,因為鐘聲是寺裡作息的準繩,但他撞得無聊,乏味。有一天,住持宣佈,因為他不能勝任撞鐘的工作,要他去挑糞種菜。
There is a little monk who has been given the task of ringing the temple bell. He has been doing it for quite some time, and he does it day and night. The sound of the bell is used as a reminder to differentiate the time to work and time to rest. The little monk finds it senseless and tedious doing his given task. One day the abbot made an announcement that because the little monk is incompetent in his task, he is now to pick manure and grow vegetables.

他不服氣,質問老住持,撞鐘又不是什麼艱鉅任務,為何說他做不好 呢?老住持告訴他:「你撞鐘無精打采,有氣無力,鐘雖然響了,但響得不夠,疲軟無力,不沉渾、不圓潤、不脆亮、不悠遠。
The little monk is not convinced and feels dissatisfied with the decision. He questions the abbot and argues that since ringing the bell isn't such a difficult and complicating task, in what way hasn't he done his task to the required standard. The abbot replied:"you hit the bell lifelessly, the sound is too soft, lacks energy, not mellow , not clear and sharp and cannot be heard from far away.

你撞鐘時懶洋洋的,此乃心中無鐘;心中不虔誠,做事就不敬業,心裡只有厭煩罷了!你這樣,如何做好一個出家人,又如何能擔當撞鐘的神聖工作呢?」
You feel lazy and uninspired when you hit the bell. You do not hit it with sincerity and therefore show no respect for your task. There is only a sense of boredom and tediousness in your heart. With your attitude, how can you grow up to be a devout monk, and can you be up to the task of performing the sacred work of ringing the bell?"

「做一天和尚,撞一天鐘。」 這是一句常聽到的話;做一天和尚是身分和職業,撞一天的鐘則是責任和職務。既然做一天和尚,就得撞一天鐘,那就要虔敬、誠懇,那就是敬業,亦就是心中有佛、有鐘 了。
"Be a monk for a day and hit the bell for a day". We often hear this quote. This means doing the least or absolute minimum and do it passively. Being a monk for a day is our identity or status and also our profession or occupation. Hitting the bell is our duty and responsibility. Since to be a monk for a day, you must hit the bell for a day, you must therefore do it with sincerity, honesty, and with devotion. This is a sign of respect for your profession. This also shows there is a Buddha and the bell in your heart.

一、真功者,就是有真正公正的心, 也就是天心、慈悲之心。
1. A devout practitioner has a true and impartial heart. This is the will of Heaven and also our compassionate heart.

二、修真功、見自性,展現倫常將道發揚光大。
2. Cultivate diligently and correctly, observe our true nature, reveal the order of propriety in human relationship , widely and brightly propagate Tao.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】