安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/09 (五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之3——怎樣恢復覺性的圓明?你們要恢復這顆佛性,當年在天庭是亮晶晶的,三界十方無處不放光明,而今淪落在紅塵世上,為什麼不光明了?因為氣拘物蔽所致。這光明本來有,一淪落下來,就讓種種後天的習性,把這光明的佛性遮住了,使你有而不知其有,使你不能把這光明流露出去,所以一個人的成功與失敗,其差別就在這裡。為什麼?假如你那顆佛性是光明的話,你這個人就極容易活在人們的心中;假如你不能夠活躍在人們的心中,甚至讓人們看到就敬而遠之,那是因為你總是帶著眾生的面目,所以使人感到畏懼。


(五) 道的尊貴,在行深處之 (3)

Untitled Document

濟公活佛慈語:怎樣恢復覺性的圓明?你們要恢復 這顆佛性,當年在天庭是亮晶晶的,
How to restore the brightness of enlightenment? You're going to restore this Buddha, which was crystal clear in heaven,

三界十方無處不放光明,而今淪落在紅塵世上,為什麼不光明了?因為氣拘物蔽所致。
Once there was radiance in all directions but now lost in the mortal world. What happened to all the radiance? It is covered by temper and attachments.

這光明本來就有,一淪落下來,就讓種種後天的習性,把這光明的佛性遮住了,
We all have this radiance within us, but once we lose grip of it, we allow bad habits and emotions envelop it, covering its light.

使你有而不知其有,使你不能把這光明流露出去,所以一個人的成功與失敗,其差別就在這裡。為什麼?
Thus making you ignorant to the radiance within you and prohibiting you from shining. So this is what determines the success of a person. Why?

假如你那顆佛性是光明的話,你這個人就極容易活在人們的心中;
If the Buddha in your heart is bright, it is very easy for you to be a people person

假如你不能夠活躍在人們的心中, 甚至讓人們看到就敬而遠之,
If people are not able to remember you in their heart, or even more, they distance themselves when they see you

那是因為你總是帶著眾生的面目, 所以使人感到畏懼。
That's because you also have an unfriendly face when they see you, this makes you unapproachable.

相由心生
One's appearance will reveal one's heart

有位師傅全神貫注打造一批面具, 正巧他朋友來訪,進門時發現他 露出的眼神不友善,
A master is focused on creating a batch of masks. It happened that his friend was visiting and found the master unfriendly in the eyes when the friend came in,

就問他:「心情不好嗎?臉色這麼難看!」面具師傅說:「没有啊!」
His friend asked him: "Are you in a bad mood? Your face is so ugly!" The mask master said, "No!"

過了三個月,這個人又來找他,一見面就說:「你家有喜事嗎? 氣色真好!」
After three months, this person came to him again, As soon as they meet, he said, "Is there a happy event in your family? You look so good! "

面具師傅又說:「没有啊!」他覺得奇怪,為什麼朋友前後說話, 是完全相反的?
The mask master said, "No!" He wondered why friends talk exact oppositely?

後來他才想起,三個月前他正打造一批妖怪面具,現在為人製作的是一批菩薩面具。
Later he remembered that he was creating a batch of monster masks three months ago, now he made for people a batch of Bodhisattva masks.

製作妖怪面具時,心中所想的都是凶神惡煞的樣子;製作菩薩面具時, 心中想的都是慈祥和悅的面孔。
When making a monster mask, all he thought was a fierce look; when making a Bodhisattva mask, all he thinks about are kind and happy faces.

省思
Reflection

相隨心生,有人說四十歲以後,每個人都要爲自己的面孔負責。
One's appearance will reveal one's heart. Some people say that after forty years old, everyone is responsible for their own face

你不能改變外在的環境,但可以改變自己的情緒、心境。
You can't change the external environment, but you can change your emotions and mood.

結論
Conclusion

一、每一天都是新的開始,每個時刻都要有警覺的心。
1. Every day is a new beginning, Be alert at every moment.

二、真正的光明,在心裡。時時注意我們的心燈。
2. The real light is in the heart. Always pay attention to our heart light.

三、學會了「替換」就能放下一切執著。
3. Learn to "replace", then you can let go of all attachments.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】

Leave your comments

Post comment as a guest

0
terms and conditions.

Comments