新春祈福 🙏 吉祥如意 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down


安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/10/04 (四) 立愿了愿,返本還鄉之1——月慧師母慈語:「愿」就是原來的心,不是在佛堂立才叫做愿,你有這心愿抱著慈悲的心,去學無上的道、無上的法,證無上的正等正覺,知行合一就是愿。知而不行枉費知,所以要知要行,誠於中而行於外,才能至誠無息,才能參贊天地化育,才能明,才能如神,感而遂通。徹吾只在自己內證,非從他人身上得;你若從心外去求去尋,想得正等正覺,那是不可能的,如兔上求角,龜上求毛。


(四) 立愿了愿,返本還鄉之 (1)

Untitled Document Make a vow to achieve, return to the root, back to the old hometown.

月慧師母慈語:「愿」,就是原來的心,不是在佛堂立才叫愿,你有這心愿抱著慈悲的 心,
"Vow" is the original heart, as it's not limited to just the Buddha Hall. You have this vow to hold the heart of compassion,

去學無上的道、無上的法,證無上的正等正覺,知行合一就是愿,知而不行枉費知,
To learn the Tao without limit, the top of the study, experience the top of the positive consciousness. You can understand and act together is already considered as practicing the vow. Deep understanding without action is a waste of your knowledge and intelligence.

所以要知要行,誠於中而行於外, 才能至誠無息,才能參贊天地化育, 才能明,才能如神,感而遂通。
So we must understand and act, be sincere and take action in order to truly experience enlightenment.

徹悟只在自己內證,非從他人身上 得;你若從心外去求去尋,想得正等正覺,那是不可能的,如兔上求角,龜上求毛。
Enlightenment is only in our own heart to prove, not from others to learn; that will be impossible, such as looking for horns in rabbits and expecting turtles to grow hair.

〈般若品‧第二〉佛法在世間,不離世間覺; 離世覓菩提,恰如求兔角。
Dharma exists in this mortal world. It is not to be awakened only after we leave this world. To seek for Bodhi after our death is like wishing for rabbit horns.

佛經常用「兔角」來比喻不可能存在的事物,如《楞伽經》:「但言說妄想,同於兔角。」
Buddhist scriptures often use 'rabbit horn.' to draw an analogy on things that are non-existent or delusional. For example, Lankavatara Sutra states" Delusional thoughts are like wishing for a rabbit horn.

兔子頭上長犄角,也與烏龜背上長毛並提,「離世覓菩提,恰如求兔角」,意思是要悟得自性,不能離開世間。
The rabbit has horns on its head and a tortoise has hair on its back simultaneously implies that. " To seek for Bodhi after our death is like wishing for a rabbit's horn. It means to realize our true self-nature, we mustn't do it after we have left this world.

結論:一、任何事都是從一個決心開始, 尤其顧好心念、斷除煩惱。
Everything starts with a determination, especially taking into consideration to establish a correct mindset to eliminate worries and unhappiness.

二、知行合一就是愿,徹悟只在自己內證,非從他人身上得。
Knowledge and Action when combined as one, becomes a vow. Attaining self-realization depends solely on ourselves. This cannot be attained by others.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】