安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/08/31 (四) 您的葫蘆打開了!之3——你們的點傳師右手將你點開,左手再將他關起來,對不對?差矣!差矣!一手把祂打開,一手把祂遮住,是什麼意思呢?右手點開,是告訴你主人在那 裡,我們的正門在那裡,但那是一個門;當你們回家後,是要在門口,或打開門到裡面休息?哪一個笨笨的站在門口説:「我家到了,就在這裡休息。」有否?每一個人都是進來裡面休息的。什麼叫「登堂入室」?你站在門口是修什麼道?我是看你還不明白,所以左手才把你推進去,不要在外面徘徊,是不是?你站在門口納涼嗎?想凊楚啊!


2020/08/31 您的葫蘆打開了!之 (3)

Untitled Document 濟公活佛慈語:你們的點傳師右手將你點開,左手再將他關起來,對不對?差矣!差矣!
Your Tao transmitting master pointed out the portal for you with his right hand, and then closes it again with his left, is that right? That's incorrect!

一手把祂打開,一手把祂遮住,是什麼意思呢?右手點開,是告訴你主人在哪裡,我們的正門在哪裡,
What does it mean to open it in one hand and cover it in the other? The right-hand points the porta showing you where the real host is and where our main door is,

但那是一個門;當你們回家後,是要在門口,或打開門到裡面休息?
But that's just a door; when it's time for us to go home, do you want to rest outside the door, or open the door and go inside for rest?

哪一個笨笨的站在門口說:「我家到了,就在這裡休息。」有否?每一個人都是進來裡面休息的。
Who would be as ignorant to say, "My home has arrived, and I shall rest outside." Everyone would like to rest inside the house.

什麼叫「登堂入室」?你站在門口是修什麼道?我是看你還不明白,所以左手才把你推進去,不要在外面徘徊,
What it meant to "enter the room"? What Tao are you cultivating when you're just standing at the door? I see you still don't fully understand, so the master used his/her left hand to push you into the house so you are no longer waiting outside.

是不是?你站在門口納涼嗎? 想清楚啊!
Isn't it? What are you doing resting at the door? You must understand!

故事
Story

以前有一個懶禪和尚,他在學道的 時候非常懶惰,懶惰人能不能成道? (不能)
There was a lazy Zen monk. When he was learning Tao , he was very lazy. Can lazy people become enlightened? (NO)

雖然不能,但有一天他被師父點醒了,變得非常勤勞,頓悟了以後,你知道他做什麼事嗎?
Although they can't, but one day the lazy monk was enlightened by the master and became very hardworking. After he had his epiphany, do you know what he did?

每天跑百里路,去化緣回來供奉那些未成道、未悟道的人,你們曉不曉得什麼意思啊?
He ran a hundred miles every day to beg for alms and went back to support those who are not enlightened. Do you know what it means?

這叫做了解的人才是應該服務、 體恤眾生是嗎?眾生原是天上來的,
This is called people who are enlightened understand that humans should serve and be sympathetic to sentient beings. Is it? All sentient beings came from heaven,

所以當你們了解的時候才是剛開始要做的時候,是不是?何況我們都還未明性呢!
So when you are enlightened, it's the time you start to do it, right? Besides, we are not enlightened yet!

省思
Reflection

明心見性,見性成佛,是頓悟的法門, 是一超直入如來地的法門。
Seeing one's nature clearly and becoming a Buddha are the methods of enlightenment. It's a super straightforward way to Tathagata.

簡而言之,明心即明白自己的菩提心,見性就是見到自己的本心本性。頓悟了心性,就縮短證悟的時間。
In short, understanding the mind is to understand one's own bodhicitta, Seeing nature is to see one's own true heart and nature. Once you realize your mind and nature, you shorten the time for enlightenment.

結論
Conclusion

求道的殊勝右手點開,是告訴你真主人在那裡;
The holiness of receiving Tao. The right-hand shows you where the real master resides;

看你還不明白,所以左手才又把你推進去,不要在外面徘徊。
Since you still don't understand, so the left-hand push you to enter that door so you don't wander outside.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


基本功課:
Basic homework:

( 1 ) 叩首 Kow - shou
( 2 ) 讀經 Reading Sutra
( 3 ) 運動 Exercise
( 4 ) 持無字真經 Practicing the Heavenly Password

1. 常來佛堂學好禮節
Come to Temple often and learn the etiquette

2. 渡人吃素清口安壇
Propagate Tao , Being vegetarian diet , Make vegetarian vow , Establish Temple

3. 管好自己改變自己
Self - discipline , change ourselves

心若改變 , 態度就會改變
Changing the mind , the attitude will be altered

態度 改變 , 習慣 就會改變
Changing the attitude , the habits will be altered

習慣改變 , 人生就會改變
Changing habits , the life will be altered


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】