上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

2020/07/19



安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/07/19 以戒為師之1——戒律,是要讓你減少放縱的心,不致隨心所欲的犯錯。——濟公活佛慈語:每持一戒就有一戒的善神來擁護,鬼怪也不敢親近你。當徒兒還不能「以覺為師」的時候,還是需要靠一些「戒」來約束自己。戒律,最重要的是要讓徒兒得解脫,而不是增加束縛它能夠讓你減少放縱的心,不致隨心所欲的犯錯。因此,能以戒為師,就能斷無明煩惱。諸魔之網都起自於「妄」,所以徒兒要明白,一切的妄想惡習都會削減福,報、造下横禍種子,這時亦只有給自己多一點節制、限制,才會對「該不該、對不對」的事愈來愈清楚、知所進退。人的一生要懂得珍昔時光,真心的學、修、辦道,不要只學個皮毛就自以為是,徒兒要深入體會道的精髓,正己修身、斷一切煩惱,進而代天宣化、圓滿今生才是啊!


以戒為師之 (1)

Recognize the commandments as teachers.-1

戒律,是要讓你減少放縱的心, 不致隨心所欲的犯錯。
The precept is to reduce our indulgences and guide us not to make mistakes easily.

濟公活佛慈語每持一戒就有一戒的善神來擁護,鬼怪也不敢親近你。
Every commandment has a commandment of god to support; ghosts will not dare come close to you.

當徒兒還不能「以覺為師」的時候,還是需要靠一些「戒」來約束自己。
When you can't "take enlightenment as a teacher", you still need to rely on some "commandments" to restrain yourself.

戒律,最重要的是要讓徒兒得解脫, 而不是增加束縛,它能夠讓你減少放縱的心,不致隨心所欲的犯錯。
Commandments, the most important thing is to free you, not to increase bondage. It allows you to reduce your indulgent heart and not make mistakes at will.

因此,能以戒為師,就能斷無明煩惱。諸魔之網都起自於「妄」,所以徒兒要明白,
Therefore, treat commandments as a teacher and you can be free of trouble. The web of demons is self- inflicted, you must understand that.

一切的妄想惡習都會削減福報、造下橫禍種子,這時亦只有給自己多一點節制、限制,
All delusional vices will cut down the blessing and create the seeds of evil. In this situation, only when we have more restraint and restrictions,

才會對「該不該、對不對」的事愈來愈清楚、知所進退。
we will be able to distinguish right from wrong with clarity.

人的一生要懂得珍惜時光,真心的學、修、辦道,不要只學個皮毛就自以為是,
One should learn to cherish the time we have, to sincerely learn, cultivate, and propagate Tao; and not be full of oneself have some shallow learning.

徒兒要深入體會道的精髓,正己修身、斷一切煩惱,進而代天宣化、圓滿今生才是啊!
You need to get to know the essence of Tao. Being self-seeking, breaking all troubles, and then on behalf of the heavens, complete this life as the final purpose!

不管、不等的人生
Life without care or waiting

簡進光先生是70歲的成功事業家 (味全前副總經理),他對人生的看法就是:不管、不等。簡述如下:
Mr. Jian Jinguang is a 70-year-old successful entrepreneur (Former deputy general manager of Weiquan) His life principles are: don't care, don't wait.

「不管」就是到了這個年齡, 於公不論主動、被動我們都會從第一線退到第二線,
「Don't care」means that at this age, one will not actively participate in public affairs, but will step back from the frontlines.

於私子女也都長大了,要管他們也未必會聽,不如別管了。
From a personal standpoint, the children have all grown up, and may not be necessary to control them.

「不等」就是凡事想做就做, 不要再等待,誰知道明天、明年會變成什麼樣子?
「 Don't wait 」 is to do everything you want to do, don't wait any longer, who knows what tomorrow and next year will look like?

人到了某一個年紀,不能等,很多時候就是差那麼一步,一切就變了。
When people reach a certain age, they can't wait. In many cases, they are just one step behind, and everything changes.

「不等、不管」看似消極,其實卻具有積極的精神存在。
「Don't wait , don't care」seems to be negative, but in fact has a positive spirit.

省思
Reflection

我們修來修去,一邊了、一邊造。《七佛通戒偈》中說,
We generate and settle karma during the process of cultivation.《Verses of the Shared Morality of the Seven Buddhas》:

所有的佛,哪一世的佛都以戒為師了。所以說沒有以戒為師,我們誰也不得成就。
All buddhas, no matter which generation of buddhas, are taught by the precepts.

「諸惡莫作,眾善奉行,自凈其意,是諸佛教。」看似非常簡單,我們把道理用在現實生活中, 我們就可以做得到;
「Create no evil, cultivate all good, and purify the mind. These are the teachings of the Buddha.」 It seems very simple, we can use the truth in real life, we can do it.

寧捨生命我都不犯戒, 若你能你就能成就啊!你做不到,你就不能成就。
I would rather give up my life without breaking the precepts, if you can do it, you can achieve it!  If you can't do it, you can't achieve it.

「沒有戒律就沒有真正的正法,以五戒十善淨化自我身心,破無明,斷煩惱。講因果的目的,是讓大家認識這個道,破無明。心中無煩惱。
Where there are no precepts, there is no dharma; using the five precepts and ten kindness to purify ourselves, break ignorance and frustrations. The point of discussing karma is to let everyone understand dharma, and to break ignorance and frustration.

結論
Conclusion

珍惜學、修、講、辦、行之機, 盡當圓滿修道路。
Cherish the opportunity to learn, cultivate, speak, do, and practice, practice Tao as successfully as possible.

戒律,是要減少你放縱的心, 不隨心所欲犯錯。
Precepts to reduce your indulgence and not make mistakes as you please.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】