上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

2020/07/01



安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/07/01(1)家庭安頓好,才無後顧憂之3——假設今天我們的孩子出門了,當他受到打擊、受到許許多多的辛酸,已經沒有辦法承擔的時候,他會想到的地方是哪裡?家裡。對,如果他會想到家,回來找我們,那表示我們從小對他的教育已經有成效了。他的人格如果健全,才有能力去擔當他應該擔當的事;而當他的人能力到達一個瓶頸需要去突破的時候,你就是他的後盾,你就要在他後面幫助他衝過去,是不是?同樣的,我們在道場培育新生代也是一樣,他們剛進來時也是一個孩子,我們要讓他的心中充滿溫暖、充滿著安定,一個安全避風港的感受。


家庭安頓好,才無後顧憂之 (3)

Take care of family and there will be no worries

濟公活佛慈語:假設今天我們的孩子出門了,當他受到打擊、受到許許多多的辛酸, 已經沒有辦法承擔的時候,
Suppose our children go out today, and he has been through intense hardship till the point he can no longer widthstand

他會想到的地方是哪裡?家裡。對,如果他會想到家,回來找我們,
What do you think would be the place that he would think of? Home. That's right, he will think of coming back home.

那表示我們從小對他的教育已經有成效了。他的人格如果健全,才有能力去擔當他應該擔當的事;
This means that our education for the child is showing a positive impact. His has a complete character and thus can carry the responsibility that he ought to bear.

而當他的能力到達一個瓶頸需要去突破的時候,你就是他的後盾,
Well, when his ability reaches a plateau and needs to breakthrough, you're his support.

你就要在他後面幫助他衝過去,是不是?同樣的,我們在道場培育新生代也是一樣,
You will support him forward in the back, won't you? It's the same for the grooming of next Tao generation.

他剛進去也是一個孩子,我們要讓他的心中充滿溫暖、充滿著安定, 一個安全避風港的感受。
He would join Tao society as a child, we then must give him the warmth and security needed and be his shelter during the storm.

經典-論語·公治長第五
《The Analects of Confucius - Cong Ye Chang Chapter 5》

子曰:「老者安之,朋友信之,少者懷之。」
Confucius said:「Let the elders have peace, friends have trust, and the youth have care.」

有一天,顏回與子路隨侍孔子身旁, 孔子要二人各述其志,二人論述後, 子路請示孔子的志向。
One day, Yan Hui and Zi Lu were beside Confucius, Confucius asked the two to express their ambitions separately. After the two discussed, Zi Lu asked Confucius's ambitions.

孔子說:讓老人安定生活,朋友互信, 少年得到關懷。
Confucius said: Let the elderly live a stable life, the friends trust each other, and the teenagers will be cared for.

孔子的理想國是人人盡孝、培德 互敬互信與關懷後進;所謂修身、齊家、治國、平天下,
Confucius's ideal country is for everyone to have filial piety and cultivate moral character, mutual respect, trust and care for the younger generation; The principles for cultivating the moral self, regulate the family, ruling the country, and finally bring world peace.

人人若能以仁為本,反觀自照,明心見性,真誠待人,便能建立祥和純樸的社會風氣。
If everyone be benovelent, reflect, understand oneself, and treat others sincerely – a complete and harmonious society can be established.

省思 Reflection

人生就是不斷的成長與改變和突破。
Life is constant growth, change and breakthrough.

有句話說:「沒做過的事,做了是成長; 不願意做的事,做了是改變; 不敢做的事,做了是突破。」
As the saying goes:「 Doing things never done before is growth; doing things not willing to do before change; doing things not  daring to do before is breakthrough.」

所以 平坦不是最好的道路, 起伏才有豐富的人生。
A smooth path is not necessary the best path. An eventful life is one with ups and downs.

當真正了解問題,知道自己的 困難,知道自己的瓶頸是什麼,
When you really understand the problem, know your own difficulties, and know what your bottleneck is,

突然之間,面對瓶頸的情緒, 無論悲傷、難過,或是害怕、恐懼,瞬間都平息了!
Suddenly, the emotion of facing the bottleneck, whether it is sad, or fear will subside instantly.

結論  Conclusion

院長大人慈語:一份愛心付出,自得成果一份;一份善愿而發,自會有一股動力的展現。
Chief Examiner's kind words: A loving contribution – self achievement; A sincere vow – a sense of motivation


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】