上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

2020/06/19



安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/06/19(5)體念親心, 即時行孝道之8——乾道腎徒們!你們若是身為人家的女婿,是否把岳父岳母當成是親生的父母?有的賢徒一遇到什麼困難,比較沒講理的人,就把岳父母的弊病全抖出來,你可知,你的把柄也因此而落在人家的手中?讓人家説濟公的徒弟怎麼是這個樣子的?拜什麼佛啊?那為師就不敢聽了!這是什麼呢?是敗了佛的名譽,也敗 了你們自身的名譽,知道嗎?


(5)體念親心,即時行孝道 之8
Understanding parents' intentions, and to act filial piety-8

濟公活佛慈語:乾道賢徒們!你們若是身為人家的女婿,是否把岳父岳母當成是親生的父母?
My male disciples! If you are the son-in-law, do you regard your parents-in-law as your own parents?

有的賢徒比較沒講理,一遇到困難, 就把岳父母的弊病全抖出來,你可知, 你的把柄也因此而落在人家的手中?
Some people are less reasonable, as they will criticize their parent-in- law when they encounter conflict; but at the same time, your shortcomings are also fully exposed.

讓人家說濟公的徒弟怎麼是這個樣子 的?拜什麼佛啊?那為師就不敢聽了!
Others will point out how come Jigong's disciple are like this? Why bother cultivate? Till this point I as the teacher couldn't bare to listen further!

這是敗了佛的名譽,也敗了你們自身的名譽,知道嗎?
This will ruin the reputation of the buddhas , but also degrades your own reputation, you know?

拉近心的距離
Draw closer to the heart

一位有智慧的教授問學生:為什麼人生氣時說話用「喊」的?
A wise professor asked the students: Why do people 「 yell 」 when they are angry?

所有的學生都想了很久,其中一個學生說:因為我們失去「冷靜」,所以我們會用喊的。
All the students thought for a long time, and one of them said: Because we lose our 「calmness」and thus we yell.

教授又問:「但是為什麼別人就在你旁邊,你還是要喊,難道不能小聲的說嗎?為什麼總是要用喊呢?」
The professor asked again; 「 But why do you still yell when the person is next to you, can't you speak lightly? Why always yelling? 」

所有學生七嘴八舌說了一堆,但是,沒有一個答案讓教授滿意。
All the students had plenty of discussion, but none of the answers satisfied the professor.

教授做出結論:當兩個人爭吵時, 不要讓心的距離變遠。
The professor concluded: when two people quarrel, don't let the distance between your hearts become further.

過一會兒,等心的距離近了再好好說吧!兩個人在生氣的時候, 心的距離是很遠的。
After a while, we just need to wait for the distance to be closer. When the two are angry, the distance between their hearts is very far.

這時候,請保持沉默,請不要在生氣時做任何決定。
At this moment, please keep silent, please make any decision when you are angry.

同時,不要輕易指責別人,因為我們沒有足夠的智慧,去了解別人生活的喜怒哀樂,去體諒別人的酸甜苦辣。
At the same time, don't blame others, because we don't have enough wisdom to understand the joys and sorrows of others' lives and to understand others' sweet sour and bitter.

每個人因立場不同,所處的環境不同, 很難了解對方的感受。所以,不要隨意去指責批評, 否則會給別人帶來傷害。
It is hard for to fully understand the other person since each have their own perspective and come from different backgrounds. Therefore do not criticize carelessly, otherwise you would easily hurt other people.

《論語‧學而》第12章:
《 The Analects.Xue Er》

有子曰:「禮之用,和為貴。先王之道,斯為美小大由之。
Yu Zi said: 「 Courtesy as practice, harmony as virtue. Such was the way of emperors for matters large and small.

有所不行,知和而和,不以禮節之,亦不可行也。」
Yet, it is unacceptable sometimes when harmony is achieved without disciplined courtesy, thus unacceptable. 」

釋義  Definition

有子說:行禮如儀,和諧最為可貴, 古代帝王的治國精神,就因為重視這一點而達到完美,
Yuzi said: Courtesy is like a ritual, harmony is the most valuable, the spirit of governing the country by the ancient emperors achieved perfection by paying attention to this point,

無論大小事都 應遵循理的規範。因此,如果遇到行不通的地方,只是一昧求和諧,而沒有禮來約制的話, 就成不了大事。
no matter how big or small the matter is, one should follow the principles of reason. Therefore, if things are not going well, if you just want to seek harmony without courtesy as discipline, there is no way to achieve success.

省思 Reflection

「自然之禮」就是「真誠心」, 人與人間,相處在一起,自然而有真誠心,就是孔子所提倡的「仁」,
「The etiquette of nature」 is「sincere heart」 We live together, naturally and sincerely, which is the「benevolence 」advocated by Confucius.

如〈中庸〉說的「誠」,所以說:「禮之體,主於敬」,即在於那真誠的恭敬心!
「 Sincerity 」 as mentioned in The Golden Mean explained: 「The body of courtesy is mainly of respect 」 , that is, the sincere truth and respect!

結論 Conclusion

1、試著感受別人的情緒, 誠懇包容、用心傾聽。
Try to feel the emotions of others, sincerely tolerate and listen carefully.

2、人與人之間的互動, 以誠懇的心來交流。
The interaction between people, is to communicate with sincerity.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】