上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

2020/05/12

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.


2020/05/12(2)聯絡感情,疼惜手足情之1——雲遊師姐慈語:兄弟姐妹之間貴乎什麼?最珍貴的就是「和睦」是不是?可昔這和睦已經不再有美話可傳了!現在常見的是兄弟鬩牆。父母親留下財產是希望你們的生活能過得更好,所以打拼了一輩子,好讓他的後代不用再那麼辛苦。可是現今的人全都不懂喔!兄弟爭家產、吵分家,這你們得想想喔!


聯絡感情,疼惜手足情之1
We should always contact feelings, cherish the brotherhood-1

雲遊師姐慈語:兄弟姐妹之間貴乎什麼?最珍貴的就是「和睦」,是不是?
What is the most precious thing among brothers and sisters? The most precious thing is "harmony", isn't it?

可惜這和睦已經不再有美話可傳了! 現在常見的是兄弟鬩牆。
In modern society, it is a pity that the news of harmony has been rarely heard! What is often seen now is the struggle, argument between brothers or sisters.

父母親留下財產是希望你們的生活能過得更好,所以打拼了一輩子,好讓他的後代不用再那麼辛苦。
Your parents left their properties in the hope that your life would be better. So they've fought all their lives, hoping that their offspring won't have to work so hard.

可是現今的人全都不懂喔!兄弟爭家產、吵分家,這你們得想想喔!
But today's people don't understand! Brothers compete for family property, quarrel to divide the family business for their independence. You have to think about it!

故事~士選讓產
Story-Shixuan comity property

古代有位讀書人叫張士選。他父親過世較早,所以他讓叔叔撫養。
In ancient times, there was a scholar named Chang Shixuan. His father passed away earlier, so he was raised by his uncle.

等到他十多歲能獨立了,叔叔就說:「我們把財產分成兩份,一份給你, 一份給我。」
When he became independent in his twenties, his uncle said: 「 We divided the property into two, one for you and one for me.」

可是張士選立即就對他的叔叔說:「叔叔,你有七個兒子,應該分成八份,而不是分成兩份。」
But Chang Shixuan immediately said to his uncle:「Uncle, you have seven sons, which should be divided into eight, not two.」

叔叔依舊堅持說:「不行,這是分給你父親、還有我的, 分成兩份就好。」
Uncle still insists:「"No, this is for your father and me, just divide it into two.」

張士選深切的感受,永遠都不應忘掉叔叔的恩德,如果他真的拿了那麼大一份,其他兄弟的心就不平,所以他 堅持讓叔叔分成八份。
Shixuan's deep feelings, he should never forget his uncle's kindness. If he really took so much property, the hearts of other brothers would be unconvinced.Chang He insisted on dividing his uncle into eight.

後來叔叔就把家產分成了八份。因為這個緣故,家庭保持一片祥和。
Later, the uncle divided his family property into eight. For this reason, the family remains peaceful.

省思 Reflection 如此一讓,讓出了什麼? 讓出了自己的德行,提升自己的心性。
What did you get by such a concession? Get your own virtue and improve your own mind.

自性中具足了無量智慧、無量德能、無量的財富。
The self possesses immense wisdom, immense virtue, immense wealth.

為什麼說積陰德的人會有好的果報? 因為陰德就是從自性流露出來的。
Why do people who accumulate virtue have good results? Because virtue is revealed from oneself own nature.

後來,張士選要到京城去考試,剛好遇到一位算命先生,看他的面相就告訴他,你積了很厚的陰德,
Later, Chang Shixuan was going to the capital to take an exam. He happened to meet a fortune teller. When he saw his face, he told him that you have accumulated a lot of virtue.

這次考試一定會高中,而且你的子孫也會非常榮顯。
This exam will definitely be on the list, and your children will also be very honorable.

其實這些結果,我們都可以從因果的來龍去脈推衍出來。他不只是積了陰德給後代,也做了榜樣垂範後代子孫。
In fact, these results can be derived from the context of cause and effect. He not only accumulated virtue for future generations, but also set an example for future generations.

結論 Conclusion

◎人知禮敬且行孝悌,能彼此一禮, 一切自然能合禮。
◎Knowing respect and being filial to parents and respecting elder brothers, being able to respect each other's courtesy, everything can naturally be compliant.

◎待人和睦是修道途中最基本的原則。
◎Treating people in harmony is the most basic principle of practice Tao.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.


【首頁】【經典】【三寶修持】【天然師尊】【老師的話】【論語】【孝經 】【故事】【園區】【生活】【文化】【養生】【素食】【環保】