上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.

(三)  不執一法
No need to insist on just one method.

濟公活佛慈語仙 佛 借 竅 是 要 讓 我 們 明 理 ,
Bodhisattva came to the altar via a medium in order to make us understand the truth.

一切事事物物都只是因緣的聚合, 不要太執著、太依附。
Everything is just the aggregation of the cause. Don't be too persistent, too attached.

成全人要用道理,借竅只是暫時的, 借相以明理,
Use common sense and truth to guide and encourage new members. Communication of bodhisattva via medium is only temporary, borrowing appearance as a mean to explain truth

明理之後要破相,借竅只是應了這個 時運,只是短暫性的法門。
After understanding the truth, we should break the old ideological framework. The usage of mediums is only a mean corresponding to an end during a particular time period, it is only short-term solution.

為什麼有顯化?不同層次的人有不 同層次的需要。
Why do bodhisattvas come to us via mediums? Because people of different levels have different levels of need.

你不能因為你的層次高,而否定一 切你所不了解的事情;
You can't deny everything you don't understand just because you have a higher level of understanding.

我們也不能因為我們的境界低, 而不能接受其他的事情或法門。
Nor shall we accept everything just because our position is lower

任何事我們都要站在客觀的立場,客 觀才能夠容納萬物,沒有容物萬物, 如何達到大同呢?
We shall always maintain an objective stance, objectively observe and accept the multitude of life. If we're unable to do so, how can we achieve world peace?

省思 Reflection

明理修心要從放下執著,轉念為善做起,並洗滌自身的我執,喚醒真誠的慈悲心,
Understand the truth and cultivate the hearts should start by letting go of attachment and turning to goodness, and wash the ego, awaken sincere compassion.

修道路上時時檢視自己的慈悲心, 是從何而起,從何而生?
During our journey of practicing Tao, we shall reflect on ourselves, our kindness, knowing where does it start, and where did appear.

結論 Conclusion

以一視同仁的心來面對眾生, 不分別、不對待。
Face all sentient beings with equal treatment, without distinction or treatment.

成全眾生應以客觀的立場, 才能容納萬物。
Successful sentient beings should take an objective stand to accommodate everything.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.