上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.

(一) 無貪無妄-3 三天主考慈語 神通是從培道、培德俱足而來的, 「慈悲的念力」才能俱備道德,
Supernatural powers comes from the cultivation of Tao and virtue. "The Power of Compassion" can gather morality.

若是有了貪妄的念力,你會產生 黑神通,那是很可怕的!
If you have the power of greed, paranoia, there is a potential for dark Supernatural powers, which is a terrible thing!

你產生黑神通就墜入魔道妖道, 連帶你的九玄七祖一樣會下地獄,
When you get the dark Supernatural powers, you fall into the demon road. You and your nine generations of descendants, and seven generations of ancestors will go to hell.

一樣壓陰山,一樣會入魔窟;一 入魔窟,定了格盤就永不能超生!
The same is pressed under dark influence, the same will enter the demon cave. Once into the demon cave, one will never to be attain enlightenment!

省思 Reflection

現代科學與古代傳統都有教我們如何運用意念的力量。
Both modern science and ancient traditions teach us how to use the power of ideas.

如果我們學會以正面方式導引念力,將可能改善這世界。
If we learn to direct imagination in a positive way, it will be possible to improve the world.

醫學、治療、教育,至我們與科技的互動,全都 可能因我們對意識與世界之間互動有更深入理解而受惠。
Medicine, therapy, education, and our interaction with technology may benefit from our deeper understanding of the interaction between consciousness and the world.

如果能夠瞭解人類意識中異乎尋常的力量,將 對我們之所以為人的一切複雜性,將有更深入的理解。(就是因果循環)
If we can understand the extraordinary power of human consciousness, we will have a deeper understanding of all the complexity of why we are human.(Cause and effect cycle)

但有關念力的性質,還有許多待解的問題。
But there are still many unresolved questions about the nature of mindfulness.

前衛的科學是探問匪夷所思的藝術。
Avant-garde science is to explore incredible art.

歷史中所有重大成就,皆是來自一些奇怪問題: 石頭從天上掉下來的話會怎麼樣?
All major achievements in history come from some strange questions: What happens if a stone falls from the sky?

如果巨大金屬物體,能夠抵抗地心引力, 會有什麼後果?
If a huge metal object can resist gravity, What are the consequences?

如果世界沒有盡頭,對航行來說意味什麼?
If the world has no end, what does it mean for navigation?

如果時間不是絕對,而是端視你人在哪裡而定, 會有什麼後果?
If time is not absolute, but depends on where you are, what are the consequences?

所有念力的發現,也是從一個乍看荒謬的問題 開始:
The discovery of all thoughts also starts with a question that seems absurd at first glance:

如果我們的意念可以影響周遭事物的話,會有什麼後果?
If our thoughts can affect things around us, what are the consequences?

貨真價實的科學不會害怕探索漆黑的路徑。
Real science is not afraid to explore the unknown path.

科學的探索總是從一個不受歡迎的問題開始,哪怕知道這問題不可能即時有答案,或是知道答案可能威脅到我們每一個珍愛的信念。
Scientific exploration always starts with an unpopular question, regardless if the question might not have an immediate answer or knowing that the answer may threaten existing beliefs.

以理解心靈的性質及其能力範圍,在我們群體念力實驗中,我們要問的是一個匪夷所思的問題:
In order to understand the nature of the mind and its range of abilities, in our group mindfulness experiment, what we are asking is an incredible question:

群體意念可不可能治療一個遙遠物件?
Can group consciousness heal a distant object?

這有一點點像是在問:如果思想可以治療世界, 將會有什麼後果?
This is a little bit like asking: If thoughts can heal the world, what will be the consequences?

但「不反覆問這些問題,我們就不可能找到答案。」
But 「if we don't ask these questions repeatedly, we will never find the answer.」

結論 Conclusion

內心常保正向思維, 涵養深藏在自我內心的慈悲念力。
Inner mind always maintains positive thinking, and cultivates the compassionate thought deeply hidden in the self.

學習以正念來導引, 改善現今世界不良的習性與風氣。
Learn to use mindfulness as a guide to improve the bad habits and atmosphere of the world today.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.