上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.

Untitled Document

(七)什麼是道內考? 說是非、比名相、談神通。 濟公活佛慈語 有的人喜歡爭名、爭天職,在天職上做比較,比如相上的東西;
Some people like to compete for fame and title, comparing themselves to others as to see who has the upperhand.

有的人是喜歡傳遞是是非非、風風 耳語,這些是「道內之考」。
Some people like to spread gossips, misdirecting right and wrong; these are 'tests within Tao'.

咱們遇到道內考時就要明白,今天 我遇上這種問題,就是要藉由「我」來斬斷這些是非。
We need to understand when we encounter such test within Tao, it is up to us to put a stop to these right and wrong.

為什麼?是非到你這兒不再傳下來; 如果你是愚者,就會跟人家隨波逐流。懂嗎?
Why? You're able to stop the spread of misinformation; unlike a fool who follows on and aggravate it.

遇到道內考,最重要的是道心、道 念要堅定,不要在「名相」上做比較。
When you encounter the test within Tao, the most important thing is to sustain your heart for Tao, to be firm, and not to make comparisons on "titles".

有沒有擔任天職都一樣的重要, 只不過是名相上的差別罷了。
Whether or not one carries a title in Tao society, all are equally important, the only difference is just the name.

大家全一樣,全是幫  老中(母) 辦事,全是為自己了愿。懂嗎?
It's all the same; it's all about helping Almighty God, all for your soul to fulfill the vows that we have solemnly sworn. Do you understand?

不爭就是慈悲
Indisputable is compassion

以平常心應對無常的人生,不爭不辯、不聞不見是大境界,
Have an ordinary attitude in dealing with the impermanence of, without dispute, not listening or looking to speculate is the ideal state of mind.

或許俗世中的人們難以貫徹始終,卻可以在生活中充分運用不爭的智慧, 不輕易和別人發生爭執,
Maybe it 's difficult for people in the o follow through, but you can make full use of indisputable wisdom in life, and not easily dispute with others.

當爭執無可避免的時候,忍一時 退一步,讓對方贏,又有何妨?
When disputes are inevitable, why not take a step back and let the other party win?

人活著,沒必要凡事都爭個明白。黑是黑,白是白,讓時間去證明。
There is no need for everyone to understand everything. Black is black, white is white, let time prove the truth.

跟家人爭,爭贏了,親情沒了; 跟愛人爭,爭贏了,感情淡了;
When disputing with family members, the winner loses their familial bond; When disputing with your lover, winning deteriorates the feelings for each other;

跟朋友爭,爭贏了,情義沒了。 跟陌生人爭,爭贏了,緣分沒了。
When disputing with friends, brotherhood is lost. When disputing with strangers, serendipity is lost.

爭的是理,輸的是情,傷的是自己。
The argument is logical, the loss is emotional, and the injury is on oneself

很多事,沒必要去爭,不爭,是一種 大度的人格。
Often times there is no need to dispute. Not disputing is a kind of generosity.

欲為大樹,莫與草爭,與其爭,不如 讓自己身在頂峰。
If you want to be a big tree, don't fight with the grass. Instead of fighting, let yourself be at the top.

結論 Conclusion

佛說:「不爭就是慈悲,不辯就是智慧, 不聞就是清凈,不看就是自在,
Buddha said: "Not disputing is compassion, and not arguing is wisdom, Not listening is clean, not looking is ease,

不貪就是布施,斷惡就是行善, 改過就是懺悔,謙卑就是禮佛,
Not being greedy is to give, and breaking evil is doing good, Change is confession, humility is becoming a buddha,

守禮就是持戒,原諒就是解脫, 知足就是放下利人就是利己。」
Following manners is holding staying true to vows, forgiving is liberation; To be content is to let go, and benefiting others is benefiting oneself.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness, and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.