上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.

Untitled Document

(三)什麼是顛倒考? 不合情理,不按牌理。

(3) What is a reversed test? It is unreasonable and does not follow conventional logic.

濟公活佛慈語有人先貧後富,有人先富後貧; 

Some people were poor first then got wealthy; some were wealthy but then became poor.

有人明明做得很好,可是卻被埋沒, 甚至被埋怨,甚至因為上者看不到, 而被言語責備得比較厲害等等……。

Some people undoubtedly did a great job but was neglected or even blamed; or that despite their effort, their hard work went unnoticed by upper management.

咱們遇到顛倒考時,最重要的是要 有「容人之心」。

When we encounter the test of inversion, the most important thing is to have the "heart of acceptance for others".

因為顛倒考就是不按牌理出牌,常常考得你這顆心七上八下,想上也不是,想下也不得。

Because the circumstances that one encounters in such test is often unexpected, going through it would generate a lot of anxiety

所以咱們得容忍這一切,瞭解為何 會有如此變化、如此難預測之事, 懂嗎?

So we must learn to embrace it and understand why such changes occur and how unpredictable things can be, okay?

濟公活佛慈語:顛倒考

The kind words of Jigong Living Buddha.

在逆境當中煎熬,對也說你不對,不對 也說你對,讓你是非莫辨、灰頭土臉、裡外不是人。

Toiling through adversity – situations where others say you are wrong despite being correct, and correct despite being wrong. Such inconsistency will confuse a person from the inside out

想想看,不煎怎麼脫胎換骨? 怎麼放下盔甲般的面具、堅若城牆的自我?

Think about it, how can one get reborn if one does not go through such struggle? How to put down our armor-like mask and our towering ego?

只有一而再,再而三的透過人事淬煉,讓你在毫無防備的情況下反覆鍛鍊,磨到一點理障、我執都不見,識心作用都沒有,

It is only through multiple adversity that will gradually build one's character, remove one's ego, and grow one's wisdom

世智辯聰都放下,剩下一個空空愰愰, 父母未生前的本來面目。

Let go of all worldly knowledge, be empty, just like the initial sate of mind before we're born

處順境,心中要有個底,勿迷失自我。 而逆境是在磨煉你的心智,讓你更成長、更有智慧。

You   must not loose yourself amidst good times, and when times are bad, understand that adversity is an opportunity for growth and become wise

你若能夠逆來順受, 自然能夠清涼無掛罣。

If you can embrace adversity, you will naturally be calm and at ease without burden

修道只是保持平常心而已,好的接受, 不好的也接受,就像佛一樣的胸懷。

Cultivate yourself according to Tao is to have a calm state of mind. Accept the good and the bad, just like a Buddha.

修道人不能永遠只希望處於平順的環 境,若遇困難,要想辦法解決,凡事勿操 之過急,路走的越平坦,就越不會去珍惜。

The monk cannot always hope to be in a smooth environment. If you encounter difficulties, you need to find a way to solve them. Don't rush into anything. The smoother the road, the less you will cherish it.

結論

Conclusion

不經挫折,不會成長, 挫折即成長的契機。

No setback, no growth, setback is an opportunity for growth.

人生的過程雖短暫, 但不能讓它留白,要留下圓滿。

Although the process of life is short, it cannot be left blank, it must be completed.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.