上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard.

Untitled Document

 (二)什麼是外考? 親朋取笑,官府不容。之2

What is an external test? Mocked by friends and family, or prohibited by government -2

濟公活佛慈語 外考還有一樣,官考也叫外考。

Official examination is also a form of external test

親朋的不諒解、親友的取笑,這都還 是小問題,

Misunderstanding and ridicule from friends and family are only considered as minor issues

最怕的就是官府的不容,正所謂 「真道真考」。有情無情都是試咱們的根基、試咱們的緣份。

The direst circumstance is that government prohibits Tao, and thus the saying "true Tao true test". Such tests are all to test our character and relationship

有人家這麼抓、這麼考,才能試得 出什麼是「最好」的人才,誰是留得「最久」的好棟樑。

It is only when there are such tests in place that differentiates who are the best talent and the most dependable

遇到外考時,我們都要「對道明理」。

When we encounter an external test, we shall understand Tao's test and its true purpose.

今天你如果對道明白,知道我們為 什麼要修道、辦道,外來的環境, 都考不倒你這顆道心,

Today if you know what Tao is, know why we practice and preach Tao, then any external obstacle hurled onto you won't never hinder your heart.

人家的批評、毀謗,報章雜誌上的 種種耳語,都影響不了你對道的信心、影響不了你想走的這條路。

Other criticisms, slanders, and negative comments in newspapers and magazines won't affect your confidence in Tao or the path of Tao that you're currently on.

不除壞習慣終自成枷鎖

If you don't get rid of bad habits, you will eventually become a shackle. 一根小小的柱子,一條細細的鏈子,

拴得住一頭千斤重的大象,荒謬嗎?

Isn't ridiculous to tether an elephant onto a pillar with small shackles

但這荒謬的場景在印度和秦國隨處 可見。

Interestingly, such scene is easily observable in India and Thailand

那些馴象人,在大象還是小象 的時候,就用一條鐵鏈將它綁在鋼柱, 無論小象怎麼掙扎都無法掙脫。

The elephant trainers began tethering elephants to iron post with metal shackles since they were infants. No matter how hard the baby elephants resist, they are unable to break free

小象漸漸習慣不掙扎,直到成長大象, 已可以輕而易舉掙脫鏈子時,但已不掙扎了。

After some time, the baby elephants learn that resistant is futile and therefore stop resisting. The concept is so ingrained that even when they are fully grown and can easily break free, they will not do so

馴虎人本來也像馴象人一樣成功, 他讓小虎從小吃素,直到小虎長大。老虎不知肉味,自然不會傷人。

Tiger trainers were originally as successful as elephant trainers, they fed the tigers a vegetarian diet throughout their life. When tigers do not know the taste of meat, they will not hurt people.

馴虎人的致命錯誤在於他摔跤之後 讓老虎舔了他流在地上的血,老虎一舔不可收,最終將馴虎人吃了。

The fatal mistake of the tiger trainer is that after he let the tiger lick his blood from the ground when he got injured. The taste of blood has triggered the tiger's nature and is irreversible. The trainer was ultimately eaten by the tiger.

小象是被鏈子綁住,而大象是被 習慣綁住。

The little elephant is tied by a chain, but the adult elephant is bound by heir habits

虎曾經被習慣綁住,而馴虎人死於 習慣(他已經習慣老虎不會吃人)。

The tiger's behavior was once bound to their vegetarian diet, however the trainer's habit of assuming the tiger will not eat human is what led to his death.

省思:習慣可以綁住一切,卻不能綁住 偶然。如那隻偶然嚐了鮮血的老虎。考驗即是在偶然中產生。

Reflection: Habit can bind everything, but not chances like the tiger who happened to taste the blood. Similarly, tests also occur by chance.

結論

Conclusion

濟公活佛慈語: 沒有經歷,哪能得來思想的成熟?

Buddha:The kind words of Jigong Living Without experience, how can one develop a mature way of thinking?

不受考驗, 怎麼證實你是志向超俗的人!

Untested, how to prove that your ambition is beyond mortal!
對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.