上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson

讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation

先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard .

Untitled Document


(一) 什麼是內考?身心家庭的考驗。之2~濟公活佛慈語

It is the test of body, heart, family. (2)

咱們一定要信心堅定,一切要「感之 以誠」。誠念很重要,有句話說: 「誠能感神」

We must be confident and firm and be sincere. It's important to be sincere,  as there's a saying: "Sincerity can move the gods."

遇到考驗時就想:「是我不足、是我不圓滿、是我做得不好,我的家庭才不支持我;

When you are tested, you may think, " I didn't do enough, it's my fault, and that is why my family didn't support me."

是我在行道、修道、辦道,所以我要盡量的改變自己。

It's me who's practicing and preaching Tao, therefore I shall give my best effort and change

一切都要感恩,懂嗎?好好依這個方向去走,這個考驗就不是考驗。

We must be grateful every moment, understand? Strive towards this direction, and a test will not be considered a test.

故事
Story

兩個旅行中的天使到了一個富有的家庭借宿。

Two angels arrived at a rich family's residence while on their journey

這家人對他們並不友好,並且拒絕讓他們在舒適的客人臥室過夜,而是在冰冷的地下室給他們找了一個角落。

The family was not friendly to them and refused to let them spend the night in the comfortable guest bedroom, but instead provided a corner for them in the cold basement.

當他們鋪床時,老天使發現牆上有 一個洞,就順手把它修補好了。

When they are making their bed, the old angel found a hole in the wall and repaired it.

年輕的天使問為什麼,老天使答到: 「有些事並不是它看上去那樣。」

The young angel asked why, and the old angel replied: "Some things are not what they look like."

第二晚,兩人又到了一個非常貧窮的農家借宿。

On the second night, the two went to a very poor farmhouse for lodging.

主人夫婦倆對他們非常熱情,把僅有一點點的食物拿出來款待客人,然後又讓出自己的床鋪給兩個天使。

The couple enthusiastically welcomed them in and took the only bit of food they have left for the guests; as well as gave up their own beds for the two angels.

隔天一早,兩個天使發現農夫和他的妻子在哭泣,他們唯一的生活來源一頭奶牛死了。

The next morning, the two angels discovered that the farmer and his wife are crying. Their cow, their only source of living, had just died.

年輕的天使非常憤怒,質問老天使為什麼會這樣,

The young angel was very angry and questioned the old angel Why is this happening?

第一個家庭什麼都有,老天使還幫助他們修補牆洞,

The first family had everything, and the old angel also helped them repair the holes in the wall,

第二個家庭如此貧窮還熱情款待,而老天使卻沒有阻止奶牛的死亡。

The second family was so poor and warmly took care of them, but the old angel did not stop the cow`s death.

老天使答道:有些事並不是它看上去那樣。

The old angel replied: Some things are not what they look like on the surface.

當我們在地下室過夜時,我從牆洞看到牆裡面堆滿了金塊。

When we spent the night in the basement, I saw through the hole, and in that wall is a pile full of golden nuggets.

但主人被貪慾所迷惑,不願意分享他的財富,所以我把牆洞填上了。

But the master was deceived by greed and unwilling to share his wealth, so I filled the hole in the wall.

昨天晚上,死神來召喚農夫的妻子, 我讓奶牛代替了她。所以有些事並不是它看上去那樣。

Last night, the god of death came to summon the farmer's wife, I let the cow replace her. Therefore things are not always what it looks like on the surface.

結論
Conclusion

事情的事實,並不如表面發生的樣子。
The facts of the matter are not as they appear on the surface.

如果你有信念,堅信付出終有回報。
If you have faith, firmly believe that there will be a reward in the end.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.