上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson


讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation


先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard .

Untitled Document

第九考:你能如如自在不動嗎?之1
Question 9: Can you feel at ease completely without being distracted from external factors? (1) 

呂祖純陽慈語:有一次,吾駕了一葉扁舟來到這滄瀾之水上,往南海去,
Once, I took a small boat from a river called Cang-lan, sailing to the South Sea.

海上的波濤洶湧起伏不定,可是奇怪的是吾還是平安的到達了, 這算不算考呀?這真是奇怪呀!
The sea waves fluctuated, but strangely, I arrived safely, is this call a test?

賢士、賢妹們要了解,正如一開始所說,那些只是表象上的,
We need to understand, as I said at the beginning, that those are all superficial

若你們沒有深入去研究思考,你們永遠看不懂這些是什麼考。
If you don't think deeply, you'll never understand what these tests are.

打剛才這個比方來說,當你們遇到困難,遇到人世間的起伏變化和生離死別,你們的心能不能坦然自在?
For example, when you encounter difficulties, encounter the ups and downs of life and death, can your heart be at ease?

這個考驗就是結合前面的考驗,你們如果放不開、忘不掉、擺不脫、悟不了,你們如何能夠在這一葉扁舟上,直達彼岸?
This test is a combination of the previous tests. If you can't let go, can't forget, can't rid of, don't understand, how can you reach safely to the other side of the river?

如何能夠如如自在不動?你們的心可以自在嗎?
How can you feel at ease and remain unmoved? Can your heart be at ease?

或是因為外在環境而害怕?還是外在的環境動盪,人心險悪太可怕了, 我一定要趕快修辦道?
Is it because of uncertainties by external factors or the vicious society that urge us to practice and propagate Tao?

其實這也不是不好,而是另外一種啓發推動。
In fact, this is not bad, but another kind of inspiration and promotion.

但是如果外面的環境安逸了,你們祥和、快樂、物質豐足了,那麼你們是不是就不修辦了?要思考清楚。
But if the outside environment is comfortable, you are then peaceful, happy, materialistically abundant; will you practice and propagate Tao then? You must think clearly.

所以考驗,什麼是考驗,不管是順考或是逆考,皆是由你們的心。
So what is considered a test, whether it's vicious or comfortable, it's all determined by your heart!

尋找平靜
Looking for peace.

人們若逃避家庭、城市、社會等的問題,逃至深山中去尋覓心內的平靜,
If people evade the problems of family, city, society, etc., and flee into the mountains to find peace within their heart

但要尋覓「心內」平靜,怎麼可能在 「心外」尋得?
But how does one seek inner peace externally?

快樂只可以在內心尋得,並不在心外。如果你心中沒有平和,縱然跑到天涯海角也不會尋到它;
Happiness can only be found inside, not outside. If you don't have peace in your heart, you won't find it even if you're at the edge of the world;

心中有了平和, 身在何處都不那麼重要了。
With peace in mind, it doesn't matter where you are.

我們的心影響我們所見到的世界。
Our hearts affect the world we see.

心中滿是歡樂的人, 見到的是快樂和美好的世界;
People full of joy in their hearts see a happy and beautiful world;

心中充滿仇恨的人, 見到的是憤怒和不滿的世界;心中滿是憂傷的人, 見到的是充滿悲哀的世界。
people full of hatred in their hearts see a world of anger and dissatisfaction; people full of sadness in their hearts see a world full of sorrow.

智慧的人在獨處時管好自己的心, 在人多時管好自己的口。
The wise take care of his heart when he is alone and his mouth when there are many people.

自知為愚者的並不愚蠢,自以為聰明的卻是愚中之愚。
Those who know themselves as fools are not stupid, the one who thinks he is smart is the fool of fools.

你的心開始懂得以智慧去觀察時, 生命的真諦便會在每一刻、每一處、每一事中向你展現。
When your heart starts to understand and observe wisely, the true meaning of life will be shown to you in every time, every place, everything.

心是所有行為及其成果的根源。由一顆充滿邪惡的心所引發出的言語、行為及念頭只會帶來痛苦。
The heart is the root of all behavior and its results. Words, actions, and thoughts caused by an evil motive which only brings pain.

相反,一顆慈善的心所引導的身、語、意運作皆會帶來福樂。
On the contrary, a charitable heart is reflected via our body, speech, and motives; leading to happiness.

結論
Conclusion


放不開、忘不掉、擺不脫、悟不了, 如何直達彼岸?
Can't let go, can't forget, can't get rid of, can't understand, how to reach the other side directly?

放下一點執著,你便能得平靜自在;  全然放下時,你便會體驗完全的平靜。
Put down a little bit of attachment, you can feel at ease; When you put it down completely, you will experience complete peace.

對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.