上天慈悲護佑,消彌新冠肺炎病毒,讓疫情急速遠去,減少眾生苦難,使世界安樂祥和,早日恢復正常生活。 隨喜捐款 Donation

Arrow up
Arrow down

安東彌勒山早課
An Dong Maitreya Hill morning lesson


讀經的方法
A guide on Sutra recitation


先靜坐三分鐘,調順呼吸,收攝心神。
Meditate for 3 minutes ,regulate your breathing, focus on your mind

眼觀經、手指經、口吐經、耳聽經、意在經、鼻孔自然呼吸,不徐不疾。
Eye focus on the sutra, finger points on the sutra, recite the sutra, listen to the sutra, mind concentration, breath naturally and unhurriedly.

經從心中起,清清淨淨。
Sutra begins in your heart, clearly and peacefully

經從眼中過,明明白白。
Sutra passes your eyes, with clarity

經從口中出,字正音圓。
Sutra comes out from your mouth , clear words and sound

經從耳中入,靈靈寂寂。
Sutra enter your ears , clearly

經從竅中落,落地有聲。
Sutra enter your conscience, and clearly heard .

第七、第八考: 管好自己的「當下一念」了嗎?之2
Questions 7 and 8: Take care of your " thoughts of the moment"? (2)

呂祖純陽慈語君子慎其獨,要慎其當下一念
A gentleman should be cautious when he is alone, and he should be cautious about the thoughts of the present moment,

尤其當你一個人獨處的時候,是不是能夠光明正大、磊落自在? 小心你的一心一念、當下的念頭,
Especially when you are alone, are you able to be honest and at ease? Be careful of your own mindThe picture can't be displayed.    nd thought, the thought of the moment.

譬如說:「哎呀!看到這麼好的東 西,當下那一念是我真想留下來呀!
For example, " Oh, see such a good thing, the thought at the moment is actually – I really want to have it!"

可是咱們修道人要放些呆,不該自 己的財物不可以愛,所以拿回去還。
We as Tao followers shall sometimes be simple-minded; we shall not take or be attached to things that do not belong to us, and therefore shall return it back

你們說對還是不對? 但是他第一念對不對?
Are you talking about whether this is right or wrong? Were his initial thoughts correct?

得饒人處且饒人哪!你管人家第一念對不對,人家行為對就好了,對不對?(對)不對!
Be tolerant of others! Leave it to other people's minds, as long as he's doing the right thing. Is that right?(yes)No!

人的事情你們管那麼多做什麼? 管自己就好了?明白嗎?
What do you do to care about other people's business? Just take care of yourself

省思
Reflection


第一念是智。第二念是識。隨識即染。依智則淨。
The first thought is wisdom. The second thought is knowledge.  The following knowledge is dyeing. According to wisdom is cleansing.

處事時,廓然而大公,物來而順應。
When dealing with matters, we shall be fair and respond accordingly

事未至勿將迎,事已過勿留滯。坦坦蕩蕩,即第一念也。
Don't overtly think when things haven't begun, don't remain when things are over. To be frank, it's about your first thought.

守住當下的念頭
Hold onto the present thoughts

持真經是一個方法,調息也是一個方法,只要你守一個方法,一門深入,
Reciting the scripture is a method, and adjusting the breath is also a method. As long as you stick to one method, one can excel

心無二用,自然能制止妄念,讓心安靜下來,但應注意一個問題,「昏沈」
When the mind is fully focused, it can naturally stop delusions and calm the mind, but one problem should be noted, "drowsiness

人要達到守一不移,雜念總是會干擾, 讓人心不定。
People want to keep guard, distracting thoughts are always disturbing and uneasy.

守一就是要專注,在專注的同時呢, 你要讓你內心智慧也很清楚,守的東西也要清清楚楚的。
The first step is to focus while concentrating, you must make your inner wisdom be very clear, and the things you guard must be clear.

結論
Conclusion

慎獨是一種情操,是修養,是自律,是坦蕩。不放縱、不踰矩、不越軌。
To be alone is a form of consciousness, it's training, self-discipline, and frankness. Don't indulge, don rover un, don't exceed the bounds.


對不起 請原諒我
I am sorry ,please forgive me

謝謝你 我愛你
Thank you and I love you

感恩別人的提醒
Grateful for your advice

快樂是給心中知足的人
Happiness is with those who have a contented heart.

幸福是給常懷感恩的人
Good fortune, happiness and contentment in life are with those who are always grateful.